BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Hannah W.
Tabor, IA
I was so thrilled when I received this in the mail! And I loved it! I was NOT a fan of Proactiv when it first came out years ago. I take that back now. This three step system is amazing. My skin has cleared up just in the last week. I love it!
judy z.
Flushing, NY
Recently receive the product, the packaging was good, non damaged boxes. I’ve just started using them and already seeing some results!!! Amazingly surprised at how lovely it works.
Faviola V.
Stevenson ranch, CA
It’s an amazing product you feel how your skin get fresh and clean with the soap and the cream and the sunscreen is perfect for the day because is not oily so even if you are a person with oily skin is perfect for you
Sabrina B.
Dallas, TX
The product did what it was supposed to. It cleaned my skin and reduce blemishes. The only issue i had was that it was too harsh for my skin. It got to the point where it burned certain areas of my face, so I had to stop using it. I use occasionally now but not as much as recommended.
Sam G.
Novato, CA
I love this product so so so so much!!! I recommend it to anyone who gts acne. The scrub is gentel but still works so well. The sunscreen blends right into your skin so that your make up is not effected at all. The spot treatment works over night! Love
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
Made me break out way more then I though it would. It also gave me a rash and I stopped using it. So I don’t recommend it.
L'Tazia✨ H.
Valdosta, GA
No product works on my skin as great as proactiv does. Great for acne and toning your skin.
Sara G.
Falls Church , VA
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne SystemProactiv Skin Care
This products are very excellent, help me a lot with my acne, is very very good, I love it.
Kierstin W.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Was very hopeful about this! My skin is really sensitive and this product just didn’t mix well with that. My skin got very dry, red and patchy. Just not for me!
Isabelle M.
Portsmouth , VA
It actually made my pimples stand out worse and I had even more oily skin and that was just after a week. I am Bey disappointed but I still use the sunscreen.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.