BY PROACTIV

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Madison B.
Santa Monica, CA
I've been using this system for about a month now... it has completely changed my skin for the better! It has a new glow that I have never experienced and I already purchased the next round. Highly recommend.
Amanda S.
Lindenhurst, NY
I absolutely love this product! I was really concerned that it would dry out my skin, but it has improved my breakouts. It’s so embarrassing to have acne at 30 but i will definitely purchase this product on my own!
Brittany L.
Clayton, NC
This was so easy to use and works! It’s nice to have products from the same company so you know they’ll work well together. I had problems on my chin and this took them away faster than other methods I’ve tried!
Nicole B.
Midlothian , VA
When I first received this product I was so happy! It works well but for certain types of skin. For instance, the sunscreen moisturizer dried my skin out but if you mix it with moisturizer it will work amazingly!
Kellee P.
Troutman, NC
This skincare makes my skin feel sooo soft. It is very gentle on my skin. It also smells very good & it will last a while because you only have to use a small amount. I would defiantly recommend this to others!
Deandrea W.
Greenville, MS
It’s a really good product but it’s not for my skin. It actually gave me a breakout more than preventing them. It was mostly because of the sunscreen. The facial wash actually worked wonders for my skin though.
Meg W.
The cleanser is extremely drying, but I think it would work well for someone with oily or acne prone skin! The treatment gel is great. It zaps breakouts so quickly and I will continue to use when breakout arise!
CAM D.
Lakeland, FL
I really really like this product. It smells good, I recieved this product for free. And I think it is worth the money. I am a first time user for this brand and I would recconmend to others. I really ljke this
Diana S.
gaithersburg, MD
This did help me with my acne but it also dried out my skin a good bit. I would say to use a moisturizer with this. I checked the price of these items and for the size that you get they are a bit expensive.
Christina Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoy the cleanser, I can feel that I’m getting a deep clean in my pores. The three steps make it really easy to follow. It isn’t harsh on the skin either and doesn’t dry up the skin like I expected!
Jada H.
Sewell, NJ
Am I the only one whose skin dried out from the ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System ?
Hensleigh I.
Bronx, NY
Did anyone experience burning, stinging, chemical burns and skin peeling??? I started started using these 12/02/18-15/02/18. Within that period I thought the product was working until the 15th i work up with flaking skin around my mouth which I didn’t think much of then the next day it got worse so didn’t use it on Friday. Instead I washed my face with water then my skin started stinking, burning and itching for 8 hours straight non stop. I attached a photo of my skin taken today on 18/02/18 just 3 days after I stopped using these products and 4 days after my last use. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I ordered this from Ulta and it was supposed to arrive today but never eid. Has anyone had any issues with Ulta delivery? Is it just late? or is it lost? The arrival date on the Ulta site says Monday but I've been tracking it USPS and they said it would arrive today
Mary Camil D.
My skin is very oily like a friedpam. Is this system good for me?
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Before shots 2/7/2017 I’m starting this routine and I’m loving how they make my skin full after the first wash. I’ve used it before and this is without makeup as well #ProactivMD #complimentary #free #tryone #beforeandafter #skincare ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System

Proactiv.com

Proactiv.com was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.