BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Lisa V.
Converse , TX
I have extremely dry and sensitive skin, i still tried it for 4 days...and it smells good and feels good but it was not good for my skin, it made it so dry and it burned after the 3rd day of using it...
Kayla C.
Newark, NJ
I was really excited to try this but once I did, I started to break out and have even more dry skin. I felt like the product was too strong for my skin. Influenster sent this to me for testing purposes.
Ana G.
orlando, FL
I have been using the cleanser more than anything and i have been noticing a difference. I don't tend to get a lot of breakouts, the usual pimple here and there but i feel like these has stopped those pimples from appearing
Kristina S.
Indianapolis, IN
So far I like it. I have only used for about 3 days so not much of a difference. "Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Joshua W.
Storm Lake, IA
This product has never let me down in all the years I’ve used it. It goes on smooth but has a surprise of deep cleaning beads. It’s packaging is bland in not decorative. Design could be a lot prettier
Taylor T.
Tried this since I was included in the Voxbox complimentary of Influenster and my skin felt amazing after using it for the first time. I can't wait to see the final results at the end of this month!
Kyra C.
Roseville, CA
The product worked decently, it did definitely get rid of my acne. I have very dry skin so this did not help that whatsoever, my face literally felt like the sahara desert after I would use it so I guess as long as you have oily skin this will work great for you
joz p.
so far so good!! i have loved how fresh and clean i feel and how these products havent made me break out. i have sensitive skin so i feel like its a rare occurance when something is gentle but powerful.
Brittney M.
ft wayne indiana
I loved this so much I recently bought me and my husband and daughter some it works wonderful and my daughter loves it my husband loves how its not much work on his part and it doesnt smell fruity
Tana P.
Colony
This 3 step system was okay. The face wash wash almost to harsh for my sensitive and I felt like the lotion clogged my pores to much. The acne gel treatment did seek to help a bit with blemishes.
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.