BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
I personally didn’t use it I use it on my husband since he has a lot of problems with his acne skin! I see a lot of improvement on his face therefore I will say it works and will recommend it ! Hopefully no after effects
Jenni G.
It worked very well. But make sure to not miss a day after you start using it regularly or else you’ll break out immediately. The first few days of using it will make you really dry so use moisturizer.
Abigail M.
Pasadena , TX
I recently had breakouts and I love the cleanser in this set. I have dry skin after taking accutane, so the other products were too heavy but the cleanser was a great sub to make sure my breakout went away
Courtney H.
Empire, AL
The product worked good as of cleaning my face but I didn’t see a difference in my acne. It’s not expensive it didn’t work on me very well but you may be different. I love the packaging it’s nice!!!!!!!!!!
Kayla I.
Fortville, IN
I love two of the three products. I haven't had to use the oil free sunscreen, as it's currently winter. I love the acne spot treatment, so I can put it directly on my ance and it works to make it go away!
Lisa V.
Converse, TX
I have extremely dry and sensitive skin, i still tried it for 4 days...and it smells good and feels good but it was not good for my skin, it made it so dry and it burned after the 3rd day of using it...
Kayla C.
Newark, NJ
I was really excited to try this but once I did, I started to break out and have even more dry skin. I felt like the product was too strong for my skin. Influenster sent this to me for testing purposes.
Ana G.
I have been using the cleanser more than anything and i have been noticing a difference. I don't tend to get a lot of breakouts, the usual pimple here and there but i feel like these has stopped those pimples from appearing
Kristina S.
Indianapolis, IN
So far I like it. I have only used for about 3 days so not much of a difference. "Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Joshua W.
Storm Lake, IA
This product has never let me down in all the years I’ve used it. It goes on smooth but has a surprise of deep cleaning beads. It’s packaging is bland in not decorative. Design could be a lot prettier
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.