BY PROACTIV

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Amy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good, have only tried it for a while but can already see a huge difference on my face. The sunscreen didn’t help much and actually broke me out a bit so would try each product alone by everything else works like a charm
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
I was so excited to try this product out because of how well Proactive has worked for so many people I know. However, these products did NOT work for me. It instead lead me to have more acne on my face. I am so disappointed.
Elvira F.
Tustin
I don't for other people, but for me this product didn't really help me. I used it for a week and saw no results. Sure it felt like it did a deep cleanse, but not the results I wanted. 😞
Nia T.
Whiting, IN
I had minimal skin issues before trying this. My skin is oily and I do have blackheads. After using this product I had big red under the skin acne form and it was painful. This id definitely not a product for every skin type.
Hannah D.
Riverside, CA
i love this system. the exfoliator burned my sisters skin but i loved it for mine, it was harsh without being too harsh. i absolutely love the sunscreen that comes w it and the treatment is nice too. i definitely recommend but be careful of your skin sensitivity
🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽 M.
Hollister , CA
Yess I love it!! It honestly is the best thing I’ve tried! I have oily skin and this seems to help my oiliness and even it out! I especially love the cleanser it feels so fresh and minty on my skin. Definitely recommend it!
KAELAH C.
New Orleans, LA
So far, so good! Will say that it is a little tougher on my very sensitive face right now but it gets the job done for sure! Noticed my breakouts gone in a day! All with a little bit of dryness but nothing lotion can’t fix!
Kaylee W.
Menifee, CA
I’ve had it for about a week now and my skin is starting to clear up, but my skin is extremely dry. For someone with oily skin, it feels like the Sahara. I feel that this product would be too drying for someone with dry skin, but it is working!
Alana L.
Asheville, NC
I've tried proactive several times in my 15 years of battling severe acne and it only has made my acne worse each time. And I did give it several months to get passed the "breakout" phase. Will never recommend proactive.
brianna d.
I gave it two stars as it made my skin horrible and painful to the touch. The directions are easy to use and the packaging is great. Would not recommend to others as it made my skin breakout and was horrible and painful.
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.