BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Joshua W.
Storm Lake
This product has never let me down in all the years I’ve used it. It goes on smooth but has a surprise of deep cleaning beads. It’s packaging is bland in not decorative. Design could be a lot prettier
Kristina S.
Indianapolis, IN
So far I like it. I have only used for about 3 days so not much of a difference. "Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Taylor T.
Tried this since I was included in the Voxbox complimentary of Influenster and my skin felt amazing after using it for the first time. I can't wait to see the final results at the end of this month!
Brittney M.
JACKSONVILLE, AR
I loved this so much I recently bought me and my husband and daughter some it works wonderful and my daughter loves it my husband loves how its not much work on his part and it doesnt smell fruity
joz p.
so far so good!! i have loved how fresh and clean i feel and how these products havent made me break out. i have sensitive skin so i feel like its a rare occurance when something is gentle but powerful.
Mazyoonah K.
Kinston, NC
I've been using it for weeks now and honestly it saved my life I love it so much , and I'm so happy to be using it also I've been telling my friends and family about it ♥😭 I'm in love with it!!!
Esmeralda A.
Anaheim, CA
I really liked the product. The only thing was that it made my skin itchy but other than that it helped me skin a bit better. I will definitely will be purchasing once I run out of the products .
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
This was a great set. For my acne prone skin it gave me a clean and refreshing feeling that is hard to come by. I recommend this for all skin types. Perfect travel size and it comes with a lot of product.
Katie B.
Decatur, AL
I absolutely loved the face wash. I have typically okay skin but this product made my skin radiant. This is something that I will totally be repurchasing solely for the face wash alone.
Jessika A.
I really enjoy the Proactiv Daily face wash. It leaves my skin so clean and soft and has a slight mint tingly feeling when it’s on. The sunscreen is nice but a little bit thick for my liking.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.