BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Alaina L.
Asheville, NC
I've tried proactive several times in my 15 years of battling severe acne and it only has made my acne worse each time. And I did give it several months to get passed the "breakout" phase. Will never recommend proactive.
Kaylee W.
MENIFEE, CA
I’ve had it for about a week now and my skin is starting to clear up, but my skin is extremely dry. For someone with oily skin, it feels like the Sahara. I feel that this product would be too drying for someone with dry skin, but it is working!
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Works very well results in not much time, and face wash feels amazing. It does seem pretty effective. I received mine complimentary for Influenster and it exceeded expectations and I plan to purchase in the near future.
Jesika E.
Columbia, SC
I’ve tried proactive once before as a tween and so amazed at the progress, but after a while it did cause me more harm than good. I’m willing to give this new formula a chance since I’m shooting for clear skin all 2018!
Allison W.
Ringgold, GA
Whenever I received this from Influenster I was having some breakouts so I was excited to see if this would help clear them up. I was not very impressed with the way this product made my skin feel. Also, the packaging is quite small.
Katherine S.
Jersey City, NJ
Notgood for dry sensitive skin. I received this compliments of Influenster and I am not a fan. My skin was burning after the first use of the cleanser. Gifted it to a family member instead of giving it a second shot.
Cassandra P.
N Attleboro, MA
This product is decent. I was a bit scared to use at first due to my skin sensitivity but it lived up to what it is said to do for your skin. I love how simple the packaging is and how easy to use the whole set is. Totally would recommend.
Amanda S.
Lindenhurst, NY
I absolutely love this product! I was really concerned that it would dry out my skin, but it has improved my breakouts. It’s so embarrassing to have acne at 30 but i will definitely purchase this product on my own!
Sara H.
Duvall, WA
I love that there aren’t many steps with this skin care system. The moisturizer isn’t as moisturizing as I prefer, unfortunately. I haven’t noticed much change in my skin, but I haven’t used all of the product yet.
Madison B.
Woodland Hls, CA
I've been using this system for about a month now... it has completely changed my skin for the better! It has a new glow that I have never experienced and I already purchased the next round. Highly recommend.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.