BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Jessica M.
Oakhurst, NJ
My daughter used the products. We saw visible improvement on her redness & over all acne. The package was nice a easy to use. "Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
PEARLINE M.
I have only been using these products for a week and a half now and I love it so far. I do not find major changes yet but it’s maybe Bc I have only used it for a week or so. I truly recommend these products !! GIVE IT A TRY it won’t hurt
Tiffany H.
Spartanburg , SC
Only reason why I deducted one star is because it made my skin extremely dry. Otherwise it did the job, and cleared my face. It wasn’t too harsh, but made my skin peel. I would recommend it if you had severe acne. I should have just bought the regular 3 step system.
Giovana O.
Really loved using proactiv md!! It definitely made a difference!! While using it my skin was so clean and clear! I will definitely be buying this product soon regardless of the price! It is so worth it and I recommend to try proactiv!
Justine M.
Pensacola , FL
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System is an amazing and sophisticated acne system. I feel like adult me and Proactiv have grown and this is what it looks like. A fast acting yet gentle cleanser that fights texture and acne for smooth and glowing skin afterwards. After my month trial my skin overall was softer, smoother, and a lot less acne. The gel was my absolute favorite! I felt like it was protecting my skin long after i applied it in my routine and really felt so comfortable on the skin! This is a great product and would definitely recommend to anyone looking to change their skin routine to something that works!!
Kenia M.
Did not work to great for me. It did diminish some of my pimples , but they would come back with even more. This just didn’t work for me. The acne treatment did leave my face soft in the morning. Maybe I was using the treatment wrong?
Hannah D.
Standish , CA
Works great! I love how clean my skin feels after using this. I have to say, though, my favorite part is step three; the oil control/sunblock! It makes my face feel so soft and does such a great job at keeping my face oil-free all day!
Adela M.
Ruskin , FL
Works wonders on my skin. So far i really like but I’ve only been using it for a couple of days so idk how my skin will react to it later on! Im sure it will be fine. Can wait to keep using it. And im definitely recommend it to others
Jezelle H.
Corp Christi, TX
I suffer from chin break outs and so far proactive has helped reduce those! This was my first time using proactive and i would definitely purchase again in the future. The steps to use are very easy and in a perfect size for travel.
Angeles R.
Pasadena, CA
After trying this product for around a month, it definitely works!! My zits would start reducing and redness too! The step three sunscreen was my favorite! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized instead of oily! Definitely recommend!
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.