BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Angeles R.
Pasadena, CA
After trying this product for around a month, it definitely works!! My zits would start reducing and redness too! The step three sunscreen was my favorite! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized instead of oily! Definitely recommend!
Niki H.
Mesa, AZ
Thank you so much influenster. This product has helped my skin so much. I used this every other day for almost 2 weeks now and my break outs completely cleared and my face is so soft! I recommend everyone with acne give this a try!
Jezelle H.
Corp Christi, TX
I suffer from chin break outs and so far proactive has helped reduce those! This was my first time using proactive and i would definitely purchase again in the future. The steps to use are very easy and in a perfect size for travel.
Alana M.
Bloomsburg, PA
This was my first box and it worked great! It was packaged nicely. I am a huge fan of Proactiv and this product (ProactivMD) was amazing. The samples were reasonably sized and quickly cleared up my skin. I would highly recommend!
Jenna J.
Sterling Hts, MI
Once I started using this product my face cleared up way faster than anything I’ve used before! My scars and blemishes started to disappear!! Product is definitely a good value and I would definitely purchase this in the future!!
Fabiola R.
Hayward, CA
Face wash is amazing! Leaves my face feeling clean and doesn’t dry it. It leaves a refreshing feeling on your face. Moisturizer is amazing and doesn’t leave my oily. I haven’t tried the acne product yet. So far I’m loving it!!
shannon H.
santee, CA
I really noticed a difference with my acne when I started using this. After one week ,my skin was noticeably clearer and after 2 weeks my acne was almost non existent. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Cheree K.
Tampa, FL
Worked well without drying out my skin badly which is a big problem for me since I have such sensitive skin. I was really happy with this complimentary sample and would recommend it to people looking for a gentle acne treatment.
Leah P.
Valrico, FL
These products are definitely strong. The ingredients have dried out my skin so you definitely need to make sure that you have a good moisturizer to help with that. I’m slightly seeing results
Amy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good, have only tried it for a while but can already see a huge difference on my face. The sunscreen didn’t help much and actually broke me out a bit so would try each product alone by everything else works like a charm
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.