BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Laura P.
Cleveland, OH
So far so good. I will be using this product and reviewing it fully after 2 weeks of use over on YouTube.com/Loourah
After one use, the face wash smelled really pleasant and all three products had my skin feeling completely oil free and matte.

One slight improvement I would have for the face wash is to find a way to not include the beads, as I believe these are non bio gradable and I think these may be slightly harmful to the environment. This is the only downside I have with the product so far and I am looking forward to further using all three of these products and seeing the results! ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Breh L.
Pooler, GA
Before I started using proactiveMD, I cleansed my face with Neutrogena oil-free acne wash and hydrated with Garnier moisture bomb. I rotated a few freeman masks two to three times a week to try to help with skin problems I was having. The skin on my jaw line and my nose area was bumpy and rough and I had quite a few blackheads. I received my free sample of proactivMD from Influenster and immediately started using it. Initially, my skin cleared up in a great way. Not long after I started using it, I had terrible breakouts for probably a month straight and it did irritate my skin as the Adapalene took some getting used to. I had a slight burning sensation for about the first week of using this product. I toughed it out and kept using it and my skin is finally starting to clear up! I have no more rough skin anywhere on my face and my blackheads are starting to go away. I am still having a few breakouts but they are very minor compared to my skin before. I do have a little bit of scaring but it is starting to fade. I just reordered proactivMD from the website and I signed up for the $29.95/month subscription, so I will definitely continue to use the product. I’m extremely pleased with the results!! I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Nancy M.
Casa Grande , AZ
It’s been a week since I received these little ones in the mail. I really like how you can feel your skin softer since day one. I haven’t use proactive before and I heard so many bad things about it that I refuse to try it before, but then I got it from Influenster to try it cause it is what it recommended me and say to myself why not? Well my SO saw how happy I was and he decided to try it as well and let me tell you, he was SHOCK of how smoother his skin felt after the first time he used. Definitely something we want to continue using to treat acne and to make our skins feel better! ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Amanda S.
I was very excited upon receiving my complimentary goodies from Influenster and Proactiv because I have used their products in the past. Unfortunately this particular set of skin care applications was not the right fit for me. The first two days were ok, but after that I noticed my skin was drying out and actually made my acne worse. I didn’t see the results I was hoping for.
Lacy J.
Tioga, WV
Received this free VoxBox! So far I love everything in the kit and the progress my skin has made. My skin feels so good and the pimple that were just starting yesterday didn’t pop up today after using this proactive MD! I’m super excited that I was picked for this VoxBox skincare could not have came at a better time for me. I’m 27 and my skin just started breaking out worse than it ever has my whole life. Sooo thankful!!!
Mary Kathryn F.
Montgomery, AL
I was wary at first when trying Proactive because their products can be harsh on your skin. However, these products are just the opposite! They aren’t harsh on my skin and leave it feeling refreshed. The face wash is a great way to wake up in the morning. I can see noticeable results even in the short time I’ve been using this product. I would recommend these products to anyone struggling with acne or who are prone to occasional breakouts (like me). Disclaimer: I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.Proactiv+ 3 Step Acne Treatment System
Kristen B.
S Charleston, WV
It was okay it made my face dry but I don’t get breakouts very often my biggest concern is blackheads and clogged pores and I didn’t see a whole lot of difference in those areas after using the system. Now i just use the cleanser when I want a super deep clean because it’s really harsh and abrasive and makes my skin almost burn with the intense cooling sensation.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Actually I received these gorgeous stuff from @influenster #influenster & @proactivMD #proactivMD for free to use & make a review..

First time trying a Proactiv product and it so far feels great! This cleanser leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth without drying the skin. Will have to give it time to see any real results with my acne and scarring..
Asha B.
Omg this has saved my face! I never tried proactive because it seemed like a scam. All of these celebrities had to vouch for it and I wasn’t about to pay 50$ for something that couldn’t speak for itself; I wish I would have tried it earlier 😭 in one week my skin was totally different. Less oily, less red, less dry flakes on my skin, I felt radiant for the first time. ❤️ Definitely buying more!
Isabella K.
Lutz, FL
I got this to help with my acne, which had begun to spiral out of control last summer. The sunscreen and the adapalene gel were terrible for my skin. They really irritated it, and I would not recommend. The wash, however, is pretty decent. It didn’t make me break out which is nice. I still use the wash occasionally but the other two things I would never use again.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.