BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Kenia M.
Did not work to great for me. It did diminish some of my pimples , but they would come back with even more. This just didn’t work for me. The acne treatment did leave my face soft in the morning. Maybe I was using the treatment wrong?
Hannah D.
Standish , CA
Works great! I love how clean my skin feels after using this. I have to say, though, my favorite part is step three; the oil control/sunblock! It makes my face feel so soft and does such a great job at keeping my face oil-free all day!
Justine M.
Pensacola , FL
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System is an amazing and sophisticated acne system. I feel like adult me and Proactiv have grown and this is what it looks like. A fast acting yet gentle cleanser that fights texture and acne for smooth and glowing skin afterwards. After my month trial my skin overall was softer, smoother, and a lot less acne. The gel was my absolute favorite! I felt like it was protecting my skin long after i applied it in my routine and really felt so comfortable on the skin! This is a great product and would definitely recommend to anyone looking to change their skin routine to something that works!!
Giovana O.
Really loved using proactiv md!! It definitely made a difference!! While using it my skin was so clean and clear! I will definitely be buying this product soon regardless of the price! It is so worth it and I recommend to try proactiv!
Niki H.
Mesa, AZ
Thank you so much influenster. This product has helped my skin so much. I used this every other day for almost 2 weeks now and my break outs completely cleared and my face is so soft! I recommend everyone with acne give this a try!
Jezelle H.
Corp Christi, TX
I suffer from chin break outs and so far proactive has helped reduce those! This was my first time using proactive and i would definitely purchase again in the future. The steps to use are very easy and in a perfect size for travel.
Jenna J.
Sterling Hts, MI
Once I started using this product my face cleared up way faster than anything I’ve used before! My scars and blemishes started to disappear!! Product is definitely a good value and I would definitely purchase this in the future!!
Alana M.
Bloomsburg, PA
This was my first box and it worked great! It was packaged nicely. I am a huge fan of Proactiv and this product (ProactivMD) was amazing. The samples were reasonably sized and quickly cleared up my skin. I would highly recommend!
Katlynn B.
Los Osos , CA
This is a great product line. I do not have acne, but I do notice pimples every now and then. I noticed I have not been getting any since I started using this. The sunscreen is amazing! It seems to be a good value for the price!
shannon H.
santee, CA
I really noticed a difference with my acne when I started using this. After one week ,my skin was noticeably clearer and after 2 weeks my acne was almost non existent. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.