BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
happily u.
Gurnee, IL
The packaging was beautiful, but it kind of made my face sting the first time I used it. I'm looking forward to seeing if it has any long-term effects. I haven't used Proactiv before but I've seen lots of their advertisements before so I am familiar with the brand!
Nwando E.
Omaha, NE
The products are okay but it broke me out and gave me a burn sensation. I had to revive my skin back for 3weeks because the product and my skin were not feeling each other. I have hear so much good things about Proactiv but unfortunately it did not work for me. PS: I was so angry when it broke me out because my skin was looking very smooth that week.
Ery V.
Fresno, CA
I have been trying this product for almost a week now and I noticed a different in my skin over night. Not on the acne part but it’s slowly working. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own
jasmine m.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I really enjoyed trying out this product. I love how the face scrub gives my face a fresh feeling. It also feels like its actually scrubbing off dirtiness. The face lotion is also nice. It lightly & smoothly covers my whole face without feeling sticky.
Erica S.
These products are the best! The cleanser is one of the best ones I have ever used in my life. It makes your skin feel so fresh and alive. It sounds weird but you'll understand once you try it. The acne cream is also great because it really dries up your pimples!
Sandy C.
Palm Harbor, FL
Great product, great results. Love the scent, fantastic sun spf coverage and overall provides wha it promises. Great skin, no blemishes, not overpriced for the consistent results. Would definitely recommend
Ally B.
Georgetown, TX
Love how fresh my face feels after using this product and love the sizes that I received- perfect for traveling! This was my first time using Proactiv but I would definitely recommend trying it out because it has just enough scrubbing power without scratching your face which I love.
Jordan C.
I liked this product a lot at first, it made my skin feel so good. But, after a few days of use, I noticed my skin becoming really dry; even red, painful, and burning. It says to use it twice a day so I might just start using it once a day and see if that helps.
Karina M.
Takoma Park, MD
I really enjoyed this! The gel helped to keep pimples at bay, I liked the face wash and the daily moisturizer with high SPF wasn’t too greasy. Very nice products and I may consider buying the acne gel since my skin gets accustomed to anti acne stuff very quickly.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
The cleanser did the job, but didn’t seem to improve my acne. The moisturizer was a bit to thick and felt very greasy on my skin. The acne spot treatment unfortunately just caused a lot of redness on my skin. I’m not sure I’d recommend especially for someone with oily skin.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.