BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Katie P.
Chesterfield, MI
I love the #1 cleanser!!! It feels really good and is exfoliating! It’s awesome that #2 used to be available for Rx only! Cute packaging and the sunscreen is nice too but it’s winter here so I do not use it much.
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
Great quality. Cleared up my skin. Unfortunately tretonoin makes your face very sensitive in the sun and I live in California. Basically been living under a hat. At least my skin is clear. The sunscreen is great, dries matte and can go under any make up. Thanks proactive.
Toni R.
This dried my face out somewhat but I do not have acne. I generally use face wash for dry skin.
Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Najah A.
Staten Island, NY
I love this! I’ve been using it for about a week and my skin has cleared up so much. My acne is nearly gone!!!! These products also reduce swelling, redness, and scars as well. Keeps my skin protected from harmful sun radiation as well!! Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own
Bianca E.
Washington, DC
I am so in love with this three step system. Thankyou so much for including me in the campaign. The formula is very effective. Within days I noticed my dark spots were clearing up. I would recommend this to everybody! I'm definitely getting this again for the summer.
Kerry B.
Belford, NJ
This product completely ruined my skin. After only three days of use, my skin started to become extremely scaly and dry. I tried to salvage it with a hydrating mask and moisturizer, but that only made my skin burn. This product basically burnt off a layer of skin on my face and left it burning, incredibly dry, red, irritated, and flaky. Will never use this product again.
Chelsea C.
Orem, UT
Love love love the three step functionality and ease of use with this! I really like how my skin feels after using the cleanser and the spot treatment is gentle but very effective. I really like the size of the sunscreen, perfect to pop in your purse and use everyday!
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love these ProactivMD products!!! It has cleared up my skin so much that I don’t have to wear makeup at all to cover up any blemishes. I will definitely be buying this myself when I run out of the box I was sent. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
happily u.
Gurnee, IL
The packaging was beautiful, but it kind of made my face sting the first time I used it. I'm looking forward to seeing if it has any long-term effects. I haven't used Proactiv before but I've seen lots of their advertisements before so I am familiar with the brand!
Michelle M.
Temecula , CA
I love proactiv! This stuff is way better than the original stuff I used to use. I don’t have serious acne just little guys here and there, but it actually helped with making my skin feel less oily and even helped a little with my pores. Definitely an acne product line that I recommend to anyone
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.