BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Bianca E.
Washington, DC
I am so in love with this three step system. Thankyou so much for including me in the campaign. The formula is very effective. Within days I noticed my dark spots were clearing up. I would recommend this to everybody! I'm definitely getting this again for the summer.
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love these ProactivMD products!!! It has cleared up my skin so much that I don’t have to wear makeup at all to cover up any blemishes. I will definitely be buying this myself when I run out of the box I was sent. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Lauren R.
I really enjoyed this product. It changed my beauty routine and made me feel more confident stepping out. I have sensitive skin so I did have to monitor my use of the products. It is a little pricey but well worth it.
Michelle M.
Temecula , CA
I love proactiv! This stuff is way better than the original stuff I used to use. I don’t have serious acne just little guys here and there, but it actually helped with making my skin feel less oily and even helped a little with my pores. Definitely an acne product line that I recommend to anyone
happily u.
Gurnee, IL
The packaging was beautiful, but it kind of made my face sting the first time I used it. I'm looking forward to seeing if it has any long-term effects. I haven't used Proactiv before but I've seen lots of their advertisements before so I am familiar with the brand!
Lineishka M.
Milwaukee , WI
I honestly love love loveee this months voxbox. The face wash leaves a minty feel after I’m done washing my face and it just feels fresh and nice, the acne cream made them bad boys go away and the other cream honestly left my face moisturized I will definitely be buying a box of my own once these run out!!
Ery V.
Clovis, CA
I have been trying this product for almost a week now and I noticed a different in my skin over night. Not on the acne part but it’s slowly working. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own
Nwando E.
The products are okay but it broke me out and gave me a burn sensation. I had to revive my skin back for 3weeks because the product and my skin were not feeling each other. I have hear so much good things about Proactiv but unfortunately it did not work for me. PS: I was so angry when it broke me out because my skin was looking very smooth that week.
Marlena P.
New Bern, NC
I received this in a previous voxbox from Influenster. I was super excited however left disappointed. My skin is sensitive and although I didn’t experience redness or worse breakouts, my face was extremely dry for days after. I was peeling as if I had been sunburnt.
jasmine m.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I really enjoyed trying out this product. I love how the face scrub gives my face a fresh feeling. It also feels like its actually scrubbing off dirtiness. The face lotion is also nice. It lightly & smoothly covers my whole face without feeling sticky.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.