BY PROACTIV

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Kaesi K.
Menan, ID
This product was ok. I didn’t really notice a difference though which was kind of disappointing. Maybe if I would have used it longer I would have seen a result.
Amberly R.
Stone Mtn, GA
I haven't tried all three products. I have tried proactive before. I admit I was alittle weary because once you start you can't because your acne will return. I did try the cleansing wash. It has little beads to help go into your pores. Afterwards my face felt soft. I'll try the acne gel spot treatment tonight and the daily oil control tomorrow and keep you guys updated.
Zoee L.
Warrenville, SC
This was my first time trying proactive MD and I suffer from quite a bit of acne. I absolutely loved the 3 set cleanser. It is very light on the skin, not oily and not harsh! Sometimes it's hard to find that perfect balance for an acne regimen but this proved to be the perfect fit for me! Highly recommend!
Jandell C.
I really wouldn't know. I've had it for a month now & im trying hard to notice results. I still have acne, it pops up even when ive been doing the treatment. I hope it gets better. I really need a good acne product, im just hoping this is it after 2yrs. 😔
Daisy H.
Santa Ana, CA
This product has help my skin be less oily then it used to be also my face is much smoother then it used to be. The product does not itch or anything it apply's gently. It was in a very nice package which I received. Yes I would absolutely use the ProactiveMD and also buy it to my little sister
Alexa S.
Shirley, NY
I have been using proactive for a while however, I have never tried proactive MD. I have say I LOVE it. Not only did it leave my skin feeling clean it helped with my blemishes. The price was extremely affordable and it came in beautiful packaging. I will most definitely be switching to proactive MD.
Rani A.
Brooklyn, NY
Since my husband suffers from acne, I gave it to him to try it out. He loves it! He usually wakes up with a super oily face. But the oil seems to be under control since he started using Proactiv. I can see the improvements. His blemishes and redness are reduced. I'm super happy of Proactiv. And he is too!
Brighton T.
Fort Worth, TX
The exfoliating cleanse is amazing, it leaves my face feeling cool and fresh. I only use it every other day, if I use it everyday it dries my face out awfully bad. The products are nice, my skin is just too sensitive for all of the steps.
opal b.
Orlando , FL
Very good product, I don’t have acne but it’s a preventive system for my pimples breakout and the moisturizer with spf is an added touch. Would definitely buy again and I do recommend it.
Marianna R.
I just got my free proactive MD voxbox from Influenster and omg it’s amazing!! It’s my first time using these products and they work amazing!! It’s gentle on my skin. I will definitely be buying this in the future.
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.