BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Alyssa Z.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I received this product only a few weeks ago, but am already seeing results that I love! The facial cleanser is great and lightly exfoliating. I use the acne treatment nightly and have seen a huge improvement in the reduction of my blemishes. I can't wait to try out the sunscreen too!
Grace V.
I loved the Proactiv samples. They were fantastic! The gel worked really well on my skin. It made my skin clearer. The sunscreen helped me when I went to Florida for my spring break. It was the most effective sunscreen ever! The lotion worked effectively as well. Thank you, Proactiv!
Marcy G.
Baton Rouge, LA
So at first I was skeptical on Proactiv but since it’s been so cold lately I jumped in with both feet. I love it!! With all this cold weather I’ve been breaking out more, the ProactivMD helps so much!! My skin isn’t dry anymore. And people have started to notice which feels great!!
Rose R.
Mckinney, TX
I am loving this system so far! I have always struggled with acne and this is by far an effective system I’ve decided. I think it’s a pretty good value for what you get. It’s very gentle and it’s not a harsh chemical smell. I would def recommend to anyone who’s struggling with acne
Tiffany A.
Quitman , MS
I received this and was so disappointed it didn’t work for my skin type. (Combination skin just a tad sensitive) It was much to harsh but it work FABULOUSLY on my husbands! He has oily, acne prone skin with several areas of active breakouts and this has made a difference within days!
Brittany W.
Wilmer, TX
I really love this stuff! It is very sensitive on my sensitive skin and does not burn my face like a lot of acne products do! Leaves my face feeling very refreshed and clean! I've been using it for almost a month now and I can definitely tell a huge difference in my acne and pours!
Cheyenne P.
Usually acne skin care lines break my skin out. I used all three products from influenster to test them out. I can honestly say that the face wash feels amazing, the moisturizer is just right, and the acne treatment medicine is genius. I will continue to use the products and may even purchase afterwards.
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
@influenster must of known I was in need of something new for my skin! I have had the worst acne breakouts lately, so I’m super stoked to give this a try! Thank you so much for the complimentary voxbox! Let’s see if this proactivMD is as great as I’m thinking it will be!
#influencer #influenster #voxbox #proactivmd #proactiv #obsessed #beauty #face #faceregimen #betterskin #skincareroutine #beautyproduct #skinproblems #skinproduct #beautyblogger #beautygrammer #beautylover #queen #hitormiss #staytuned Proactiv 3 Step Acne Treatment System (60 Day)
Jenn G.
This product would have five stars if it didn't leave my face a bit dry. Overall, it's a very good product to eliminate all kinds of zits. I am in love with it and still use it everyday although I have to moisturize my face a lot more now. This product did the trick for me.
Brittany H.
Ligonier, IN
Starting using this proactive after using a cheaper product. My face felt smooth after use and it felt cleaner than usual. However, the day I started using it I saw more acne than normal. I am not sure if it was my skin not use to it, but I probably wouldn’t keep using it.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.