BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Kat S.
Portsmouth , RI
I received a sample of this product for free through VoxBox. I’ve been using proactive MD for a few days and I like it but my face feels so dry afterwards. I don’t know if this is because my face is normally oily. I would recommend this for anyone trying to get rid of acne though. It smells amazing!
Hannah T.
Montville, NJ
It was very good but I do feel as though sometimes ProActiv is a little harsh. I think it is best for people with very severe acne, as it really tickles the issues. But if you just have one or two breakouts.. I feel as though you don’t need to be using the entire 3 step system on your entire face.
Valerie C.
New matamoras , OH
This set comes with a cleanser, sunscreen, and acne spot treatment. I haven't gotten to use the sunscreen yet since it's winter time, but I'd definitely recommend this product. The cleanser leaves your face feeling so fresh and new and the spot treatment gets rid of your unwanted blemishes quickly.
Paloma G.
Jamaica , NY
I found the cleanser to be great but the acne treatment was a little too harsh for my skin. It definitely dried out the blemish but it burned me and left a scar. I would continue using the cleanser because i felt it cleaned deep in my pores and my face felt smooth and soft and not dry afterwards.
Julia R.
I have had many skin issues in the past, and ProactivMD did to some effect help. It reduced some of my acne including whiteheads and blackheads, but it also greatly dried out my skin, which is very sensitive. I would recommend this to users whose skin isn't too dry and are looking to reduce acne.
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
Today marks two weeks of using proactivMD. I can actually see major improvement. My skin is softer, brighter, and the scars from previous blemishes are fading away. I’m super excited to see my face at week six!!! Thank you @influenster #voxbox #proactivmd I received the products for #free to try.
Peyton F.
Moss Point, MS
Proactiv MD is awesome! I tried the original Proactiv products years ago to try and help with my cystic acne, but to no avail. However, Proactiv MD has made a difference! Other than essentially clearing my skin, it makes my skin so smooth! I love it! Would definitely recommend and buy more!
Sage N.
Grapevine , TX
What I like the most is the moisturizer, it’s not oily because it helps control my oils. What I didn’t like the most was that the face wash with micro crystals was a little too hard to get off. Did anyone else have this problem??? Have yet to see results for the acne control gel although.
Joanna L.
Just received my first complimentary @influenster VoxBox, this was a perfect time for me to receive this product. This cold and dry air destroys my skin and ProactiveMD came to my rescue . Keeping my skin hydrated and acne free. Love this product and would highly recommend.
Elena🇬🇷 S.
Hobart, IN
I've only used it for two days now and I have to say I am in LOVE with this product! One use and it makes your skin feel soft and incredible and it's already cleared up a couple little spots on my face! I am so thankful I got the voxbox for the product because it's honestly a blessing!
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.