BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Payton O.
Bloomington, IN
I’m in love with this product! I have used so many different types of acne products, and this by far is my favorite. My face feels so fresh after I wash it. The only thing I don’t like is I have to put moisturizer on as soon as I get out of the shower, or my face gets dry. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Jana B.
My skin has never been the greatest and i have constantly been trying to find something that is easy and works. This three piece set has cleared up my skin in only a few days and my skin feels so soft now. It is so. I’ve to be acne free for once. I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Lexie M.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Absolutely loving the new system! I wish I had this back in high school. I love how it exfoliates my skin and how fast the spot treatment works. The face lotion makes my skin perfectly soft and smooth and my skin is starting to look much better!
Allison H.
This stuff is awesome! Quick and easy and gets the job done. I like having the sunscreen because it is so important and it is a step most people skip (especially in the winter). I like the exfoliant best. It really helps with my dry skin. I received this product free from influenster but opinions are all my own.
Livia X.
New Canaan, CT
The products are absolutely amazing! The cleaner is soft, the texture is great and you gonna love the first time you try!
The sunscreen is so light! Is not like oil or heavy. It’s great! The best one I ever tried.
The acne product is really good! I put in my acne and in less then one week was gone! I just loved!!
Hanna M.
Ona, WV
I have been using this system for about two weeks now. It’s def. doing something because my face is very broken out right now. I like the fresh face feel from the scrub, but the acne gel can make my skin feel a little sensitive. I’m hoping this is the purging stage of my skin & will reveal fresh clean skin after!
Caly S.
The reason why I gave it a one star was because my skin broke out more by using this product. Maybe it’s too soon to tell but everyone has different skin. The exfoliate is a little too rough for my liking but the packaging is really nice! It was not effective for me but it could be for others. Disappointed.
🖤 N.
Middletown , OH
I love the packaging, I love the way the face wash feels on my face you can feel the cleansing as it’s massaged on .. so far it has been affective.. very gentle but I could use a lot more ! Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Rani A.
Brooklyn, NY
Since my husband suffers from acne, I gave it to him to try it out. He loves it! He usually wakes up with a super oily face. But the oil seems to be under control since he started using Proactiv. I can see the improvements. His blemishes and redness are reduced. I'm super happy of Proactiv. And he is too!
Amberly R.
Stone Mtn, GA
I haven't tried all three products. I have tried proactive before. I admit I was alittle weary because once you start you can't because your acne will return. I did try the cleansing wash. It has little beads to help go into your pores. Afterwards my face felt soft. I'll try the acne gel spot treatment tonight and the daily oil control tomorrow and keep you guys updated.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.