BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Caden G.
Moss Point, MS
I haven’t been using it for nought I have a full report yet, but so far I am LOVING the cleanser! It cleans out my pores so well! If you have sensitive skin, I would be aware; in all honesty, the scrub is a little harsh on the skin, but I don’t have sensitive skin at all so this works great for me! Excited to see how this ends!
Katie N.
Justin, TX
Omg! I’m so grateful that Influenster and proactive chose me to test these out! 😻 so far I’ve used for at least 4 days and my skin definitely is smoother and not as red. So far so good. I have tried the original deep cleansing face wash before from them in the past and I have to say...it’s pretty similar and they work great either way. Two thumbs up from me:)
Brianna G.
Phoenixville, PA
I honestly love this product. The Deep Cleansing Face wash feels so good on my skin. It lightly exfoliates and makes my skin feel soft and smooth! There is no lingering smell left behind which is great. My skin generally is pretty sensitive, so ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System I would say this is a win!
Jannet B.
This three part system worked pretty well. It did not dry out my face and was very gentle. I liked how it left my skin soft and clear. I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Leticia P.
I just started using these products this week and so far Im loving them! My favorite so far is the deep cleanser, it leaves my face feeling clean, soft and fresh. I really like it because I have sensitive skin and it does not make my face feel irritated.
Brooke G.
Winter Haven , FL
Actually Seen Real Results! Def Would Recommend To Others , My Face Had Many Blemishes That Were Irritation From Certain Things Touching My Face , So When I Tried The Adapalene Gel They Immediately Left After I Would Say 4 Times . I The Actually Wash Just After Every Wash Was Just A Different Feeling. Absolutely AMAZING! ❤️
Amelia B.
Fort Mill, SC
I received ProactivMD in the mail the other day, and I was so excited to try it. I love skin care systems that include spot treatments. The cleanser was pretty gentle, but I could see it irritating sensitive skin. The packaging was great and eye-catching. I would definitely buy it again to see the more long-term results.
Jahaira M.
Prospect park , NJ
I was a bit Skeptical because before proactive has not worked for me, i got this for free on Influenster to try out and I’m so glad i did !! It was my first time and it was gentle on my skin and did not irritate my skin the way i thought i would. Personally i would recommend to other people i just did not like the smell.
Shanel V.
Owasso, OK
So obviously I read I think every single word on all three of the products. And yes I get that it takes some time. Overall it worked smoothing my skin up but it didn’t really get rid of the red spots. I’m gonna keep trying to see how it works but yeah great at smoothing down my skin. Not so much at getting rid of the spots.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Im liking this product so far. I got a pimple before using this and when i did use this, my pimple literally disappeared. So glad i have this! Gotta be honest, it is kind of drying so i have to use a good moisturizer. I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.