BY PROACTIV

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Brittany V.
Canton, GA
I started using the ProactiveMD system a few weeks ago and I was only using noxema face wash before but my breakouts were super severe. I did notice a difference in my skin however! It took about 2 weeks, but it helped my acne heal where there were scabs, and helped reduce the overall amount of pimples I had. The only issue I had with the system was that the 2nd step said to put over entire area affected, which I did, and it actually caused a burn like patch under both my eyes down my cheeks. I started only using it as a spot treatment and it started working perfectly. So, I will definitely keep using these products. Just wish there was a warning! ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System

* I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Megan W.
Lebanon, NH
I so far after over a week haven't been very happy. I haven't noticed less breakouts and my skin is super dry no matter what I do. I try to use moisturizer but it does not help. I will give it a few more weeks and may change my opinion but as of right now I am super unimpressed.

"Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Dalena D.
I’ve always wanted to try Proactive! I am so excited for the opportunity to try this product out for free! #TYInfluencer I love how this 3 piece kit comes with all of the essentials for acne treatment. My favorite product would probably be the face wash. It is very gentle and easy on the skin. Does not feel like a lot of harsh chemicals. My skin type is dry and my skin gets dry very easily from face washes. In comparison to other face washes, it does not try my face like other face washes have done. Sometimes, I feel the need to IMMEDIATELY put on moisture after washing my face but this one had a nice finish. Proactiv+ 3 Step Acne Treatment System
ashlea e.
Beech Grove
Before I start, let me say that my acne is not terrible. I have very small spots on my face and chin, but nothing that needs medical attention. I am very lucky for that! I didn't have high expectations of this product, but I should have. I love it! The cleanser is refreshing and I actually feel like I am washing my face when I use it. Step two is where the magic happens. You put the ointment only where your acne is, NOT all over your face! I do these steps right before bed, so when I wake up in the morning, I put the moisturizer on. It's the first step before I apply my makeup for the day. I really love this product because it's easy to use and doesn't require too much of a time commitment. I will say – the first couple of days, I broke out. But it was worth the suffering – it actually works.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
I have super oily, sensitive skin but I only have minor breakouts ( I usually break out on when I am on my period). So within the first few days of using this it made my skin super dry and flaky since I have sensitive skin. I typically can not use acne fighting face wash because of the harsher ingredients. Sadly I will not be able to use this products, but it was worth the shot !
Laura P.
Cleveland, OH
So far so good. I will be using this product and reviewing it fully after 2 weeks of use over on YouTube.com/Loourah
After one use, the face wash smelled really pleasant and all three products had my skin feeling completely oil free and matte.

One slight improvement I would have for the face wash is to find a way to not include the beads, as I believe these are non bio gradable and I think these may be slightly harmful to the environment. This is the only downside I have with the product so far and I am looking forward to further using all three of these products and seeing the results! ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Lacy J.
Tioga, WV
Received this free VoxBox! So far I love everything in the kit and the progress my skin has made. My skin feels so good and the pimple that were just starting yesterday didn’t pop up today after using this proactive MD! I’m super excited that I was picked for this VoxBox skincare could not have came at a better time for me. I’m 27 and my skin just started breaking out worse than it ever has my whole life. Sooo thankful!!!
Amanda S.
I was very excited upon receiving my complimentary goodies from Influenster and Proactiv because I have used their products in the past. Unfortunately this particular set of skin care applications was not the right fit for me. The first two days were ok, but after that I noticed my skin was drying out and actually made my acne worse. I didn’t see the results I was hoping for.
Breh L.
Pooler, GA
Before I started using proactiveMD, I cleansed my face with Neutrogena oil-free acne wash and hydrated with Garnier moisture bomb. I rotated a few freeman masks two to three times a week to try to help with skin problems I was having. The skin on my jaw line and my nose area was bumpy and rough and I had quite a few blackheads. I received my free sample of proactivMD from Influenster and immediately started using it. Initially, my skin cleared up in a great way. Not long after I started using it, I had terrible breakouts for probably a month straight and it did irritate my skin as the Adapalene took some getting used to. I had a slight burning sensation for about the first week of using this product. I toughed it out and kept using it and my skin is finally starting to clear up! I have no more rough skin anywhere on my face and my blackheads are starting to go away. I am still having a few breakouts but they are very minor compared to my skin before. I do have a little bit of scaring but it is starting to fade. I just reordered proactivMD from the website and I signed up for the $29.95/month subscription, so I will definitely continue to use the product. I’m extremely pleased with the results!! I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Mary Kathryn F.
Montgomery, AL
I was wary at first when trying Proactive because their products can be harsh on your skin. However, these products are just the opposite! They aren’t harsh on my skin and leave it feeling refreshed. The face wash is a great way to wake up in the morning. I can see noticeable results even in the short time I’ve been using this product. I would recommend these products to anyone struggling with acne or who are prone to occasional breakouts (like me). Disclaimer: I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.Proactiv+ 3 Step Acne Treatment System
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.