BY PROACTIV

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
I’ve been using this for a few weeks now after receiving it in an Influenster box and it’s okay. I was excited to try it, but am not loving it. It’s really dried out my skin, even though I’m still using moisturizer. It also made me break out so bad when I first started using it. I’ll probably use it for a little longer but so far, I’m not really feeling it!
Calla H.
Fargo, ND
I really looked forward to receiving this VoxBox, but I was so disappointed in the product! All the contents had a nice smell and texture and worked fine for the first two days. However, after day 3 my skin started burning when I used anything on my skin. It was so dry that it behaved just like a sunburn. If you already have dry skin, steer clear!!
Ginger J.
Thank you so much for sending me this VoxBox! The cleanser is really great, I like how it leaves a cool feeling on my face. I wish the microbeads were bigger / exfoliated more. The sunscreen works well. The other cream works well also. Overall, it is a good product, but a bit pricey so I don't know if I would  buy it with my own money.
Pa Nhia L.
After trying this product out I would definitely say that my oil control has gotten better! Like any other acne product, it dries my face out a little bit after using the cleanser but my face feels clean! It also doesn’t have a bad smell. Can’t wait for more progression!
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
I think this would be a good product for oily skin.. but this stuff really dried my skin out after about a week and a half, I stopped using it because I had severe dry patches around my eyes and in my chin. But I must say that my face felt really clean. I’m like I said I think it would be good for oily skin. But if you have dry or comb skin I don’t recommend it.
Damaris G.
I’ve been using it for a week now and I do not see a difference I wish it came with a moisturizer. The SPF made me slight oily. The face wash is gentle but after it’s washed off my skin feels super matte almost like there’s a layer of something on my face. The spot treatment is fine. I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kendra G.
Greensboro, NC
I was excited to receive this set in my second vox box. But, I was not impressed. After just one day of using these products my face flared out in red bumps. My skin burned and felt every itchy. I usually don't have these kind of reactions, nor have ever gotten an reaction like this. I guess the product just wasn't right for my skin.
Vicki P.
I don’t struggle much with acne, so I only tried the face wash and moisturizer. It seems after using this product I broke out more than I typically do. The moisturizer made my skin 10x oily than it typically is. Even though it is “oil free” I have combination skin so the dry areas got even more dry and the oily areas were unbearably oily.
amanda b.
I've gotta say after previously using the original proactiv line vs. this one i am beyond impressed with the newer version! it is much gentler on my skin yet still just as effective. after using for a few days in a row I noticed a change in my appearance and the texture of my skin as well. it really is one of the best skincare lines out there!
Fernanda L.
I like proactive !! It’s a really nice way of being able to use product and ingredients that you could only use visiting a dermatologist!! What I like of this product it’s that you can right away notice if it’s going to help you or not ! In my experience it did help ! But I know people have mixing thought about it !! I do recommend it !
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.