BY PROACTIV

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Havyn H.
It’s only been about 9 days so this may be premature but this stuff is literally burning my skin! I’m only using the scrub and acne gel once a day and the SPF isn’t doing much. I’m not sure if my skin is just sensitive to these products (I normally use the Cetaphil line) but I’m going to have to take a break from it. My forehead hurts to the touch and it’s very very red. I received 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Leelee B.
I have been using Proactiv for over 8 years and when this came out I decided to give it a try. It did not work for my acne. My skin did not respond at all to the Adapalene. This is over priced and I would not recommend unless you try it and it works for you.
Caitlyn L.
Anderson , SC
Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean! When I put it on I can feel it working into my pores and deep cleaning them. It’s very invigorating. At first I wasn’t sure about these products since I don’t really have trouble with acne, but it works great for just giving your skin a deep cleanse or if you have an occasional pimple. 10/10 would definitely recommend!
Kennedy B.
This product was very useful and it made my skin so soft. It came packaged neatly and I was able to get everything in one piece. It was very effective and with it being Spring Break the sunscreen is coming in handy when I'm lounging outside. I would love for others to use these products because it helped clear my face up and it is feeling smoother each day.
Dalila G.
Valley center , CA
I always struggled with the tiny acne bumps, not fully pimples. I started using this and the small bumps started to disappear the more I used it. The packaging was cute. I would definitely buy it again.
Stephanie L.
Riverview , FL
This product was absolutely amazing. I loved the cleanser and the sunscreen. It left my skin feeling super soft while also keeping it moisturized and protected. The acne treatment was a life saver. It got rid of blemishes so quickly and left my skin feeling flawless. I love it!!!
Amanda B.
Brawley, CA
So far this acne treatment is working well with my skin. I love how they micro beads are soooo small and easily breaks down. The face wash leaves my skin so soft. The smell is great also not so medical smelling like the regular proactiv. I will definitely be buying soon. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Jessica W.
I really liked the face wash and the adapalene face cream. The adapalene cream has definitely made a difference in the texture of my skin..my pores aren't as congested and it has made a few of my closed comedomes come to a head, thank God! Lol. I would def repurchase the adapalene but that's basically what Differin is so I'd probably just get that instead.
sarah.rutz R.
I really like the daily deep cleansing face wash. The microbeads are gentle and I can tell a difference already. The packaging was great and although I haven't tried out the sunscreen yet (it's gloomy in the midwest), I'm looking forward to trying that out. I'll continue using the face wash and am hoping to see smaller pores and less breakouts as a result.
Jessica M.
Oxnard, CA
I was so excited to get this in the mail by Influenster! I tried it for a few weeks and it made my skin much better! I don’t like the burning sensation of it which is why I stopped using it but it does clear acne. My skin isn’t uses to Proactiv being the 3rd time I’ve tried using their products. If you aren’t like me then I suggest buy Proactiv for fast clean/clear skin it really does work!!! 🙆🏻‍♀️✨
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.