BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Amanda C.
Bridgewater, NJ
I have not had great experiences with Proactiv in the past but I was pleasantly surprised with this product! It helped clear up my skin within the first week, however I don't think this would be good on sensitive skin, it's formula can be a little harsh and result in a cooling feeling. Overall, I was happy at how proactiv updated their formulas to make them much better!
leah a.
Alexandria, KY
Worked great the first couple uses, but then really harshly affected my skin. Made it all red and irritated- burns bad whenever I put anything on it (such as laying on my pillow, touching my face with my hands, applying moisturizer). I have started to get some bumps, too. I’m thinking it would work nice and work effectively for someone without sensitive skin like I do.
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I wasn't sure at first if this product was gonna work but it really did work. Cleared up my skin good. My son is a pre teen and breaking out like crazy. I let him use it and it cleared up his pimples good and help prevent more from showing up. I am happy with the results so far. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Cheyenne K.
I was not sure how I would like this product when I first received it but after a few weeks of using it I have really loved it! At first it made my skin very dry and it was peeling but after switching up my moisturizing routine my skin is looking much better! I have already recommended this product to a few people and will continue buying it after my supply is out!
Sam G.
This product worked really quickly to dry up any and all pimples I had.  However, once I began to use the products with the same frequency I have other acne treatments, it dried up my skin too much.  As somebody with primarily dry skin I would not recommend this product to those with minor acne issues but instead those who are much more acne prone than myself.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
I haven’t yet tried the sunscreen since it’s winter in IN. However, I’ve used both the face wash and acne treatment and LOVE both. The face wash really feels like it’s getting the job job but not while doing anything harsh to my skin. So far I’ve used the acne treatment for spot treatment and at first it dried out my skin in those spots but they are definitely getting smaller!
Havyn H.
It’s only been about 9 days so this may be premature but this stuff is literally burning my skin! I’m only using the scrub and acne gel once a day and the SPF isn’t doing much. I’m not sure if my skin is just sensitive to these products (I normally use the Cetaphil line) but I’m going to have to take a break from it. My forehead hurts to the touch and it’s very very red. I received 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Miriam I.
Garland, TX
I have oily skin and pimples pop up at random times and this very much helped. I really liked the sunscreen lotion, felt like it helped with my oiliness but it was kinda drying. Overall i would recommend this product to people it does the job. I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Dalila G.
Valley Center, CA
I always struggled with the tiny acne bumps, not fully pimples. I started using this and the small bumps started to disappear the more I used it. The packaging was cute. I would definitely buy it again.
Caitlyn L.
Anderson , SC
Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean! When I put it on I can feel it working into my pores and deep cleaning them. It’s very invigorating. At first I wasn’t sure about these products since I don’t really have trouble with acne, but it works great for just giving your skin a deep cleanse or if you have an occasional pimple. 10/10 would definitely recommend!
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.