BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Jamie L.
Merced, CA
It really helped cleared my skin more and was less oily than before, I also like to say that it’s very refreshing after a good cleansing wash wash. I wash my face with soap to remove the access dirt first then I start with #1 to see how good it can remove the rest off my skin. It works wonders 👍🏻
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
So excited that I got this voxbox! The 3 step system makes my oily skin feel super clean and fresh with a matte finish! I love using a system that is medicated to help keep my acne at bay! "Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Kate G.
I grew up using the pro-activ system and was always very happy with it as I had oily/combination skin.
I no longer struggle with acne but I can confidently say this the new Pro-active is improved and very effective. I would definitely buy this if I still struggled with acne.
The only reason I gave four stars is because it can tend to dry out my skin.
Aubrey G.
I believe this product worked wonders on getting rid of the acne I had on my face. I am a first time user of this product and was excited to try it. My skin is very sensitive and it did leave some bright red marks across my face, but went away after a week. I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Channing F.
Jacksonville, FL
I like the face cleanser, it’s not abrasive and leaves me face feeling refreshed. Little pricey but member prices are decent. The cleanser and spf are effective for me this for hit the treatment gel seems to be rough in my skin so I use every other day bs every day like the tube suggests and it sees to work better for me. Overall would probably buy if my skin continues to breakout
stephania c.
Dallas , TX
I have tried his product for 6 days now and I must say it came right in time when my face was acting up. The spot treatment did wonders and he oil control sunscreen was amazing I tend to have oily skin most of the day but I did notice a huge difference on the first day.! I’ve heard not so many great things about proactive but these 3 products have helped mend my skin so far.
Mindi R.
Lake Charles, LA
I love this 3 step system! I don't typically have to use the spot treatment daily but it definitely comes in handy on the days that I do. The facial wash is my absolute favorite, such a clean fresh feel after using it. I would recommend this to anyone. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I love this set. The cleanser lathers well and you can get a lot out of use out of a small bottle -- it has a refreshing menthol feel that leaves my skin feeling fresh.

I applied the cream to pimples and a few "would be" pimples and they disappeared in a matter of days. Needless to say, I'm very pleased.

Disclaimer: I received this product in an Influenster VoxBox
Keri S.
Monroeville, PA
I liked the simpleness of this system. I hate the cleaning systems that have a million steps, so I liked that this was three easy to apply products. However I have dry sensitive skin to begin with, and using these products caused my skin to dry out even more. My skin got flaky and I had to stop using the proactive system and start applying moisturizer multiple times a day.
brittania g.
New York , NY
Honestly not super thrilled. The product is a bit harsh on my sensitive skin and did not clear up my monthly hormonal acne. This was a real miss because I was hoping this could help. Honestly, I think I’d prefer the original formula that I used back in high school to this new revamped version.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.