BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Kim M.
Valley Stream, NY
I received this ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System for free in a voxbox about two weeks ago and I absolutely love it so far! I've been using the face wash and the acne treatment everyday for the past week, and have already seen a difference in my skin. After I wash my face, i feel like my skin looks the best it ever has. It smells great, and never dries out my skin even with this horrid winter. I love it!!
Amanda P.
Remington, VA
I have been using the new Proactive MD system for about a week now and I’m moderately impressed. I used the original system as a teen and I must say I’m a tad disappointed that the new system doesn’t have a toner! I found the sunscreen to be less than stellar for my dry skin. It’s very drying!! The face wash alone gets the 4 stars though. It is perfectly balanced with an exfoliant that is gentle yet effective!
Audrey G.
I absolutely love this system from Proactive! I received this complimentary from Influenster to test out! I have only just started to use it, but I can already tell that it is working! I had several acne spots that have begun to shrink and look a lot better! I would highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with acne!
Linh D.
Denton, TX
This three step acne treatment was a great way to try out these products! The cleanser and acne cream didn't irritate my skin at all and was very gentle. I especially loved how the beads were environmentally friendly. I prefer a more gentle, foamy cleanser for everyday use, but this cleanser was still a great alternative. I really appreciate the sunscreen for that is crucial for people with troubled skin!
Daneto M.
Owensboro , KY
I was very impressed with this product! I had breakouts thanks to Mother Nature, and the acne treatment minimized them within a week! The cleanser is great at exfoliating, and the sunscreen is black girl friendly! I've been looking for one that doesn't leave a white cast, and this is it!

Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Dominique F.
Logan, UT
Just received my first complimentary @influenster VoxBox and I am so happy about it! I have never used Proactive before but have always wanted to give it a try!  I have flare ups from time to time but this has really helped with that to keep the acne much less frequent. I still have a lot of the product left, and from what it looks like, my problems with acne will be even less often (if any).
Stephanie T.
Walnut, CA
I tried proactive years ago and it took care of my break outs but it also dried out my skin horribly. So I was really hoping I would like this new formula. But I think my skin is just too sensitive for this type of product. My face was itchy, red and blotchy for a week after a few uses.

Kelsie P.
At first I was leery about it, my acne wasn’t going away, in fact I was getting MORE! However after more days went by the acne has all been going away, even trouble spots that I’ve been fighting with forever! I’m very impressed by the line! Nothing burns or stings, it’s cool and refreshing and gets the job done! ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Melody W.
Montclair, NJ
This product was provided to me for free for my objective review. I liked it a lot, although it did say on the box that it can take at least three months to see results, so I can't testify to those since I've only had it for two weeks. However, it did make my face super soft and really did help cut back on breakouts even after just one or two uses. Easy to use, and it leaves your skin feeling awesome.
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have worked a really long time to get my skin to where it should be and I still haven't gotten to 100% but when I used this product I was so excited to try it. unfortunately I went back to square one. I used this product for about a week and I had an acne attack to say the least. my face broke out and was in a lot of pain. it took about 2 weeks to get back to a comfortable feeling. I was very disappointed.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.