BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Kelsey G.
Jackson, MI
Within the past year my skin has taken a turn for the worst and adult acne has become a nightmare! I was skeptical about this product at first, however, I’ve completely fallen in love! I have acne prone/oily skin and this product actually combats the oils. I will definitely continue with this regimen! —I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Danielle J.
Raleigh, NC
I don’t really have problem skin besides some pesky blackheads but I gave this a try. My skin is dry to begin with and this seemed to make it more dry. A little moisturizer though helped with that. I didn’t see a difference in my skin but it might work better for someone with more breakouts than me. “Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.”
Katrina B.
Maricopa, AZ
I have personally used Proactive years before and it definitely worked but my skin is so strange and almost develops an “immunity” to skin care products so eventually they don’t working. :( I’ve been using their new three step products and they have made my skin (especially my forehead) so clear! I’ve been using for almost a month and *fingers crossed* is continues to keep working! I definitely love these products!
Samantha L.
Waterbury, CT
This product is great! I wasn’t sure how it was going to turn out for me because I don’t suffer with acne, but I’ve seen a difference in my skin. It’s incredibly smooth and clean and i have no rough spots around my nose like a usually have. I typically used this every night after washing off my makeup. I 100% recommend this product to anyone that looking for a good deep clean cleanser that doesn’t dry out your face.
Alyssa C.
Fort myers, FL
I am really loving this system. The face wash makes me feel super clean without over drying. I had a huge cyst on my cheek when I got this system in the mail and it was gone in two days. The spot treatment is super effective and I haven’t broken out again since using it. The only problem I have his the moisturizer—it smells strongly of sunscreen and makes me oily. I have higher SPF moisturizers that don’t do this.
Samantha w.
Boise, ID
After just one week of using this system, I’ve noticed a huge improvement to the winter acne that appears on my checks and T-Zone and noticed my acne scars going away! The adapalene gel acne treatment can dry out your skin if it isn’t topped off with your favorite facial moisturizer after it dries. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Kim M.
valley stream, NY
I received this ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System for free in a voxbox about two weeks ago and I absolutely love it so far! I've been using the face wash and the acne treatment everyday for the past week, and have already seen a difference in my skin. After I wash my face, i feel like my skin looks the best it ever has. It smells great, and never dries out my skin even with this horrid winter. I love it!!
Amanda P.
Remington, VA
I have been using the new Proactive MD system for about a week now and I’m moderately impressed. I used the original system as a teen and I must say I’m a tad disappointed that the new system doesn’t have a toner! I found the sunscreen to be less than stellar for my dry skin. It’s very drying!! The face wash alone gets the 4 stars though. It is perfectly balanced with an exfoliant that is gentle yet effective!
Melissa S.
Mesa, AZ
I feel like I really want to like this. My skin might be purging but I did notice a breakout spot, and I’m wondering if that’s from purging or from this new use. I’ll have to keep using it to wait and see the results- but I like the feel, I like the sunscreen being lightweight! And the travel ease! Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Audrey G.
I absolutely love this system from Proactive! I received this complimentary from Influenster to test out! I have only just started to use it, but I can already tell that it is working! I had several acne spots that have begun to shrink and look a lot better! I would highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with acne!
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.