BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
If you’re not obsessed with the way this product works, chances are you’re not using the product the right way. Packaging is nice and I love the results after using it. I would recommend this product to any and everyone!
Megan Q.
The three pieces to this are essential! Although it is a little more work than just washing your face, it truly helps. Especially when you feel a blemish coming on, step 3 brings it right down. I love to put this on before bed. The oil control lotion has been bringing down the number of oil removing wipes I use daily. The srub has a great lift to it with the beads throughout it. Even though I am in my twenties, skin care is still essential!
Andrea L.
I had high expectations of this product but it has made my face worst. Ever since I started using this product, my skin dried so much in some areas that I’m constantly peeling and sometimes itchy. It’s been a couple of weeks now and really frustrated. I went and bought coconut oil from reviews I read on influenster so hopefully that starts working.
Brianna M.
Corbin, KY
Before receiving my Proactive MD samples, I was using a drugstore brand cleanser. After using my Proactive system for a few weeks, I noticed that my skin was much clearer. Now, however, I’ve noticed my face breaking out again. While it was nice to use as a sample, I don’t know if I’d be willing to pay full price for it. ((I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.))
Julia H.
Brooklyn, NY
So far this product has worked very well for me. My acne currently isn't bad before I started this product. But, I have been using the deep cleansing scrub to wash my face (step 1) and then I use the moisturizer/lotion (Step 3) on my face afterwards. This has been a great regime so far. My face isn't too built up with acne so I can't speak about it for those who have really dramatic acne, but it works well for those with gentle skin.
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I got this voxbox about a week ago and I’m very impressed with the products. The cleanser has a fresh and clean scent. It has microbeads that gently exfoliate the skin, and it truly leaves your face feeling clean! The acne spot cream works wonders. You see results after a few uses. The sunscreen is light and perfect if your foundation doesn’t have sunscreen in its formula. Highly recommended to those that struggle with acne or oily skin.
Shea G.
Valley Park, MO
Since freshman year of high school, I’ve struggled with acne. Even the dermatologist products didn’t clear my skin. I’ve noticed so much improvement in my overall skin. I have a more even skin tone and less active pimples as well as reduced marks. The gel is incredible and doesn’t dry out my skin at all, which was a huge problem with me! I love this product. 100% best acne solution I’ve found. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Natalie B.
Saint Paul, MN
The skin around my eyes and mouth started peeling and my acne has worsened. I’m not happy with these products. My original thoughts were that they made my face feel clean and healthy but after using the products for a few days, my skin is irritated and overly dry. I like that the cleanser is exfoliating and it smells good. The sunscreen/moisturizer made my eyes water. Overall I’m not happy with the products and would not purchase them.
Carelyn T.
Tallahassee, FL
Just starting using this product and it's already burning my skin. I don't have too much acne but I do have acne scars and huge pores. I thought that this would help and I instantly needed to stop using it. My face felt like it was burning and I don't even have sensitive skin. Proactiv used to work on me as a teen but the MD version is just a little too strong for me. I will still use the acne spot treatment for my breakouts.
Bethany B.
Jacksonville, NC
Great system! I was surprised that it didn’t dry out my skin! The cool, tingling, and exfoliating face scrub left my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and soft! The gel goes a long way and should be used sparingly (see directions for use). The moisturizing sunscreen seals it in, and is not greasy at all! Will be purchasing in the future.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.