Stephanie W.

Kisha 💕.
Kisha 💕.
Oviedo, FL
3 months ago
It’s works amazing , I love the fresh feeling it gives when you rinse it off.
Eliyah W.
Eliyah W.
Lexington, KY
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I definitely would not recommend this product. I don’t have sensitive skin or much acne but I used to acne cream and it broke me out really bad and now I have scars on my face :)
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
4 months, 1 week ago
I actually broke out a little bit but I think it’s because of the exfoliating. The actual cream works good.
ashley k.
ashley k.
cleveland
4 months, 1 week ago
It worked for me. It did however dry my face out so bad. I used it once a day because of the dryness it caused. After that I decided to just use it when I felt a breakout starting or when I had a break out. It works better for my skin to use it sparingly.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Mine got worse
Venice D.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
4 months, 1 week ago
It was pretty good but i do have ok skin with no major skin issues
Maura A.
Maura A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
4 months, 1 week ago
I have the same tone/type/concerns and this did not help at all. It worsened my concerns and even after two weeks of adjusting it continued to
Nia T.
Nia T.
Whiting, IN
4 months, 2 weeks ago
I would not recommend this product. My skin had minimal issues before starting this but when I did the breakouts only got bigger. WAY BIGGER lol
Makisha T.
Makisha T.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
It was great to my skin. I used it on vacation since I knew I would need something that cleaned and exfoliated well. No breakouts and my skin remained glowing and not tried our from the sun.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Peoria, IL
4 months, 2 weeks ago
I found that when I switched face washes it actually made my face breakout more than my other one did!