Fran B.
Springfield , MO

Marisa E.
Marisa E.
5 months ago
I didn’t find this set that helpful. It helpful initially for a few days and then just stopped working for me. I use philosophy the microdelivery daily exfoliating face wash twice a day and use it with my Clarisonic Mia. Before putting on makeup, I make sure to use bareMinerals Eternalixir® Skin-Volumizing Oil Serum and then some MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater. Hope this helps!
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Greenwood, SC
6 months, 3 weeks ago
I used this and I thought it was working the first few days. It actually made my skin breakout more! I hate proactiv, will never use again.
Christine E.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
7 months, 1 week ago
Yes, its awesome. Try it!
Shay N.
Shay N.
Atlanta, GA
7 months, 2 weeks ago
I have used it and it actually kept my skin moisturized and soft. What specific questions do you have?
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Hazel Green, AL
7 months, 2 weeks ago
My face has never been in so much pain.. the company ended up calling me and tried to figure out what went wrong and never came to a conclusion other than “everyone’s skin is different” and this was months ago and I’m still trying to fade the scars on my face from this system... I 100% would not recommend this to anyone..
Kate D.
Kate D.
Paducah , KY
7 months, 2 weeks ago
The scrub gave me like chemical burns and, the SPF left me feeling really greasy. The spot treatment was super good though! I have oily combo skin.
Robin K.
Robin K.
Lancaster, CA
7 months, 2 weeks ago
This really didnt help me at all only gave me severe chemical burns on my face
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Elmore, OH
7 months, 2 weeks ago
When I started using this I noticed a little more breakout. I usual don’t have issues with breakouts, so I was switching back and forth every night to different face washes and the breakout stopped. I don’t stick to one face wash, I switch it up between 2-3 and do a different one every night. Than I just moisturizer in the AM.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Gainesville, FL
7 months, 2 weeks ago
i hated this product. i swear by spf and moisturizer, even though my skin is combination. physical exfoliation in the shower twice a week followed by a gentle cleanser also helps.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Evans, WV
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Mine broke out even worse when I used this, I quit using it and two days after, I didn’t have anymore breakouts.