BeautyFaceFacial SkincareProactiv
ProactivMD 3-Piece Acne System

ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System

by Proactiv

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

Does this work on acne prone skin, if so how long does it take to work? [brand:proactiv]
Does this help with acne on mature skin?
How soon did you see results after using this product? Is this appropriate for a teen with only mild acne?
Start your review of ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System!
How would you rate this product?
Sydney M.
Oakland, CA
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System uploaded by Sydney M.
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System uploaded by Sydney M.
I really like the adapalene gel and SPF Moisturizer and the face wash is great for my back & chest. Because it is more exfoliated I use it on my face sparingly. I really don’t like the cost of shipping proactive charges and I think the products are overpriced. I’ve been using them for a year and a few months and when I run out I will switch to use another brand with similar ingredients (:
Brian D.
Houston , TX
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System uploaded by Brian D.
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System uploaded by Brian D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love that this kit has a RETINOID in there for not just acne but for all concerns like dark spots, aging..it’s pretty great! Swipe Left to see my results after 2 weeks!
bonnie D.
Waxhaw, NC
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System uploaded by bonnie D.
Lately I’ve been struggling with my skin and it’s almost like @influencer knew what to do! This product works so well to get my skin fresh and clean! My favorite part is the oil control sunscreen, it helps make me feel protected from the sun but it also doesn’t make my skin oily. Love these products and would highly recommended.
Dinisha G.
Livingston, NJ
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System uploaded by Dinisha G.
I was excited when I received my proactiv MD box to help with my cystic acne. I was previously using Differin so I was excited to try proactiv's version of the aldapalene gel. I also love how the kit came with sunscreen which is extremely important with using aldapalene gel since my skin is much more dry and sensitive. However, I did not like the deep cleansing face wash that it came with, since it was more of an exfoliator that made my skin even more dry. Honestly, i did not notice much of a difference between Differin and the proactiv version so I would suggest getting Differin because it's cheaper and more accessible. Overall, I did not notice much improvement with my acne and would not recommend this to others especially since hydration is KEY for acne prone skin. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Grazia M.
Brooklyn, NY
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System uploaded by Grazia M.
Worse thing I could of used on my face.. I had a bad reaction to thing product.. definitely made my face worse.. my acne wasn’t even that bad just wanted my skin to be more clear and it did the opposite... definitely don’t recommend.. For the money it’s better to go to a dermatologist. They also gave me a issue to return this item that ruined my face..
lela C.
Carson, MS
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System uploaded by lela C.
I received this product for free in a vox box, and I absolutely adore the product, I’ve only been using it for a little under a week, and I already have clearer skin! ❤️ I lovveeee it!
Lisbeth S.
Methuen, MA
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System uploaded by Lisbeth S.
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System uploaded by Lisbeth S.
Im too happy, proactive md it’s too good, my face is beautiful now, I like it, thanks for the opportunity, This was my first time using proactive and this was the best choice of all, oh my goodness, thanks proactive md
Helen A.
Oak Park, MI
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System uploaded by Helen A.
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System uploaded by Helen A.
Actually I received these gorgeous stuff from @influenster #influenster & @proactivMD #proactivMD for free to use & make a review.. First time trying a Proactiv product and it so far feels great! This cleanser leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth without drying the skin. Will have to give it time to see any real results with my acne and scarring..
Genesis M.
Bronx, NY
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System uploaded by Genesis M.
So I’ve been using this since I’ve received it. Skin care products vary per person. I was super excited to try it. After my first use I noticed my skin felt dry. And after my 2nd day, my face would begin to burn when applying my makeup which never happened before. I’ve discontinued use about 5 days ago and I guess my skin is adjusting to not using it and my skin is peeling on sections of my face (the picture attached). Step 1 of the kit is a daily wash which is an exfoliator and suggested to be used twice a day but nobody should be exfoliating twice a day. The first time I used it I thought it’s too harsh but continue because it’s proactiv and they have a good reputation but it’s just definitely not for me. This is an update of my review, my skin has been destroyed from this. I have burn marks now and I hope it doesn’t scar my skin. And my skin is now peeling everywhere, my cheeks, my chin, my forehead, the skin under my eyebrows. And I have a bunch of smaller pimples on my forehead, my acne is worse than when I started. My face is very sensitive now, it only burns when I wash my face now. I will NEVER use this again.
Toni T.
Rutland, MA
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System uploaded by Toni T.
I was definitly iffy about this system because I got the regular proactiv before and it dried out my skin I had more break outs then before it just wasnt what I expected but once I tried this my face hasnt looked and felt so good in a long time I am break out free and ive only been using this for 2 weekz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lili D.
Avon, MA
il y a 7 mois
Krista K. il y a 7 mois
I’ve used proactiv in the past and it just really dried out my skin. I’ve been using Tula products for the last year and it has helped so much with my skin and breakouts
Daisy A.
East Northport
il y a un an
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System How long does it take to work?
Christine D. il y a 7 mois
If it doesn’t work in a week then it’s no going to work at all if there is no changes in 2-3 use then there isn’t going to be a change period
Nicole Y.