Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

makayla e.
makayla e.
Morrison, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. It helps my acne but takes a week or two to notice any change.I like that its rodan and fields tho.
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love proactive it is by far the best acne treatment out there i ha e used it since my teenage years. Definitely a go to.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Average lotion for acne. Worked just as good as store brand lotion. Over priced for what it is.
Angela E.
Angela E.
Beaver Dam , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Proactive Repairing Lotion had absolutely no affect on my skin and needless to say I was extremely disappointed
Van N.
Van N.
A bit strong for my skin type. If you have sensitive skin, this might make you break out even more. Scent is pretty strong. Totally smells like acne medicine.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Glenolden, PA
Proactive is awesome for the first two months . After that my skin broke out again and the medicin wasn't doing anything reordering it was a waste
Zamie E.
Zamie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Proactive is life saving for me. It doesn't work within 6 months like it claims but it do works, you can see the difference in 1 week.I used it for almost 2 years even when I don't have any pimples anymore. I strongly recommend for people who suffer from acne prone skin, this brand works like magic. I would definitely buy it again if I have the need to.
Sibeal B.
Sibeal B.
Kildare
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have never actually tried any proactive products but i would really love to, i hear many many good comments on it and have heard sucvh good results and i feel it would be great for my damaged skin but i must look into getting and am exited for the future on when i do
Breanne K.
Breanne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion has been a game changer for me. I'm oily in my t-zone and used to have constant breakouts. I started using this in that region on my face and have a Maximum of 1-2 zits a month. I've also noticed my pores shrinking. I wish I could use this all over my face for simplicity but it dries my cheeks out like crazy so I can't use it in that region.
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
Converse, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awesome! The perfect way to finish the proactive trio. This is my hero!! I’ve used this for years day and night and my skin has been amazing ever since!! Proactive is the best subscription you can get.