Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

Crystal K.
Rome
This is not a bad product. Although it is a lotion, it does leave your skin a little dry. Other than that, it works well.
makayla e.
morrison, OK
I really like this. It helps my acne but takes a week or two to notice any change.I like that its rodan and fields tho.
Jessica M.
Cambridge
I didn't really see much of a difference. My face was still super oily and I still had acne after using the 3 steps.
Kay T.
Sadly i did not notice a difference at all. It smells SOOOO bad, like almost rancid. It burns too :( so bummed
Alva V.
I used this in my teen years for the acne, it made my face itchy and red, very irritated i had to stop using it!
Angela E.
Beaver Dam, WI
Proactive Repairing Lotion had absolutely no affect on my skin and needless to say I was extremely disappointed
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
Average lotion for acne. Worked just as good as store brand lotion. Over priced for what it is.
Sonia A.
Converse, LA
This is awesome! The perfect way to finish the proactive trio. This is my hero!! I’ve used this for years day and night and my skin has been amazing ever since!! Proactive is the best subscription you can get.
Breanne K.
Elkford, BC
This lotion has been a game changer for me. I'm oily in my t-zone and used to have constant breakouts. I started using this in that region on my face and have a Maximum of 1-2 zits a month. I've also noticed my pores shrinking. I wish I could use this all over my face for simplicity but it dries my cheeks out like crazy so I can't use it in that region.
Zamie E.
Delhi
Proactive is life saving for me. It doesn't work within 6 months like it claims but it do works, you can see the difference in 1 week.I used it for almost 2 years even when I don't have any pimples anymore. I strongly recommend for people who suffer from acne prone skin, this brand works like magic. I would definitely buy it again if I have the need to.