Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love proactive it is by far the best acne treatment out there i ha e used it since my teenage years. Definitely a go to.
makayla e.
Morrison, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. It helps my acne but takes a week or two to notice any change.I like that its rodan and fields tho.
Jessica M.
Cambridge
I didn't really see much of a difference. My face was still super oily and I still had acne after using the 3 steps.
Kay T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sadly i did not notice a difference at all. It smells SOOOO bad, like almost rancid. It burns too :( so bummed
Alva V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this in my teen years for the acne, it made my face itchy and red, very irritated i had to stop using it!
Angela E.
Beaver Dam , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Proactive Repairing Lotion had absolutely no affect on my skin and needless to say I was extremely disappointed
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Average lotion for acne. Worked just as good as store brand lotion. Over priced for what it is.
Zamie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Proactive is life saving for me. It doesn't work within 6 months like it claims but it do works, you can see the difference in 1 week.I used it for almost 2 years even when I don't have any pimples anymore. I strongly recommend for people who suffer from acne prone skin, this brand works like magic. I would definitely buy it again if I have the need to.
Sibeal B.
Kildare
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have never actually tried any proactive products but i would really love to, i hear many many good comments on it and have heard sucvh good results and i feel it would be great for my damaged skin but i must look into getting and am exited for the future on when i do
Sonia A.
Converse, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awesome! The perfect way to finish the proactive trio. This is my hero!! I’ve used this for years day and night and my skin has been amazing ever since!! Proactive is the best subscription you can get.