Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works but I did notice that it bleached my pillow cases and now I have little spots or shears where my face would have been resting.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! I used the original products. My skin had never looked better! I have absolutely no idea why I stopped using it!
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
El Paso, TX
Honestly was not impressed with the results. Was expecting a lot out of this product because of al the advertising. I would not spend my money on this, although I do have very sensitive skin so that might be the problem. If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend this to you at all.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Dodgeville , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Proactiv system was very harsh on my skin. I only used for a couple of weeks and stopped after the burning and redness didn't go away.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Rome
This is not a bad product. Although it is a lotion, it does leave your skin a little dry. Other than that, it works well.
sonu s.
sonu s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use proactiv when I have lots of acne. As soon as I stop using it I get acne again . I used to like the old formula .
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cambridge
I didn't really see much of a difference. My face was still super oily and I still had acne after using the 3 steps.
Kay T.
Kay T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sadly i did not notice a difference at all. It smells SOOOO bad, like almost rancid. It burns too :( so bummed
Lily B.
Lily B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This stuff dried my skin out and did little to improve acne. Way too harsh for my skin, I recommend something more natural. Too many chemicals.
Alva V.
Alva V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this in my teen years for the acne, it made my face itchy and red, very irritated i had to stop using it!