Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

Fodlor G.
Newark, Nj
Proactiv hasn't done anything at all for my skin. I've used them for 6 months and didn't see any results at all. I had to cancel my subscription.
Lily B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This stuff dried my skin out and did little to improve acne. Way too harsh for my skin, I recommend something more natural. Too many chemicals.
Angie P.
Dodgeville, WI
The Proactiv system was very harsh on my skin. I only used for a couple of weeks and stopped after the burning and redness didn't go away.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
It works but I did notice that it bleached my pillow cases and now I have little spots or shears where my face would have been resting.
Brigitte S.
Johnston
Great wash for combination skin, did not dry out my skin while preventing new breakouts. Did not seen to clear up breakouts very quick.
Emily W.
Overland Park, KS
I don't use proactive products often, but when I'm in desperate need to get rid of bad breakouts fast, I know this stuff will work!
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I love this brand! I used the original products. My skin had never looked better! I have absolutely no idea why I stopped using it!
Brooke P.
Lenexa, KS
Proactive did not work for me at all!! I have very sensitive skin and it completely irritated my face and made it way worse!
sonu s.
I only use proactiv when I have lots of acne. As soon as I stop using it I get acne again . I used to like the old formula .
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Love proactive it is by far the best acne treatment out there i ha e used it since my teenage years. Definitely a go to.