Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

Sarah S.
Slinger, WI
I like the smell of proactive but I don't feel like it's designed for me specifically. It works until you stop using it and I dont' like that. clean and clear or neutragena work just fine.
kelci g.
This product burned and gave me rashes and more acne I do not recommend for any skin type because my sister and mom used it and it did the same and we all have different skin types
Alexa P.
El Paso, TX
Honestly was not impressed with the results. Was expecting a lot out of this product because of al the advertising. I would not spend my money on this, although I do have very sensitive skin so that might be the problem. If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend this to you at all.
Margaret D.
Washington, DC
I actually don't love Proactiv (have ordered it on and off for about 5 years and the last time i ordered it my skin didn't react well) BUT the one thing i really like from their three step grouping is this lotion. It is not greasy and leaves skin feeling very clean.
Holly B.
Corona, CA
This stuff gets rid of my breakouts in 1-2 days. I put this on my breakout and usually wake up with it gone. I keep a stash of this at all times just in case.
Mimi N.
A bit strong for my skin type. If you have sensitive skin, this might make you break out even more. Scent is pretty strong. Totally smells like acne medicine.
Ashtyne S.
This is my go to moisturizer! I have combination skin, so most lotions are super heavy on my skin. This one is just right and doesn't leave me feeling oily.
Victoria G.
Holtsville, NY
Love this stuff. Always super effective and clears up my skin. I have been using this forever and always go back to it when nothing else clears up my skin.
Donna S.
Orlando
Acne as an adult, arghh, this was my go to rescue. Stress of a child with autism, divorce, not enogh sleep lead to pimples. This worked everytime.
Victoria A.
Glenolden, PA
Proactive is awesome for the first two months . After that my skin broke out again and the medicin wasn't doing anything reordering it was a waste