Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

Ryin C.
New Boston
One of my top favorites! Proactive has always worked really good and very quickly. It brings everything to the surface so you really get to the bottom of your acne
Luke G.
Highlands Ranch
Absolutely sucks. Dries out my skin soo much that it starts to peel in the middle of the day. The only thing good about this is the packaging and the rest of it is absolutely horrendous and I would not recommend
Sarah S.
Slinger, WI
I like the smell of proactive but I don't feel like it's designed for me specifically. It works until you stop using it and I dont' like that. clean and clear or neutragena work just fine.
Margaret D.
Washington, DC
I actually don't love Proactiv (have ordered it on and off for about 5 years and the last time i ordered it my skin didn't react well) BUT the one thing i really like from their three step grouping is this lotion. It is not greasy and leaves skin feeling very clean.
Alexa P.
El Paso, TX
Honestly was not impressed with the results. Was expecting a lot out of this product because of al the advertising. I would not spend my money on this, although I do have very sensitive skin so that might be the problem. If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend this to you at all.
Van N.
A bit strong for my skin type. If you have sensitive skin, this might make you break out even more. Scent is pretty strong. Totally smells like acne medicine.
Victoria A.
Glenolden, PA
Proactive is awesome for the first two months . After that my skin broke out again and the medicin wasn't doing anything reordering it was a waste
Holly B.
Corona, CA
This stuff gets rid of my breakouts in 1-2 days. I put this on my breakout and usually wake up with it gone. I keep a stash of this at all times just in case.
Ashtyne S.
This is my go to moisturizer! I have combination skin, so most lotions are super heavy on my skin. This one is just right and doesn't leave me feeling oily.
Victoria G.
Holtsville, NY
Love this stuff. Always super effective and clears up my skin. I have been using this forever and always go back to it when nothing else clears up my skin.