Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

Ashtyne S.
Ashtyne S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to moisturizer! I have combination skin, so most lotions are super heavy on my skin. This one is just right and doesn't leave me feeling oily.
Luke G.
Luke G.
Highlands Ranch
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely sucks. Dries out my skin soo much that it starts to peel in the middle of the day. The only thing good about this is the packaging and the rest of it is absolutely horrendous and I would not recommend
Holly B.
Holly B.
Orange, CA
This stuff gets rid of my breakouts in 1-2 days. I put this on my breakout and usually wake up with it gone. I keep a stash of this at all times just in case.
Margaret D.
Margaret D.
Washington, DC
I actually don't love Proactiv (have ordered it on and off for about 5 years and the last time i ordered it my skin didn't react well) BUT the one thing i really like from their three step grouping is this lotion. It is not greasy and leaves skin feeling very clean.
Clare S.
Clare S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really does the job with helping get rid of acne. I noticed a difference in just a few days, actually. I ordered it on their website. It's a little bit pricey, but worth it if you want to get rid of acne for good.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Orlando
Acne as an adult, arghh, this was my go to rescue. Stress of a child with autism, divorce, not enogh sleep lead to pimples. This worked everytime.
kelci g.
kelci g.
This product burned and gave me rashes and more acne I do not recommend for any skin type because my sister and mom used it and it did the same and we all have different skin types
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works but I did notice that it bleached my pillow cases and now I have little spots or shears where my face would have been resting.
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Johnston
Great wash for combination skin, did not dry out my skin while preventing new breakouts. Did not seen to clear up breakouts very quick.
Fodlor G.
Fodlor G.
Newark, Nj
Beauty Junkie Expert
Proactiv hasn't done anything at all for my skin. I've used them for 6 months and didn't see any results at all. I had to cancel my subscription.