Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

Ali R.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty expensive and in my opinion it is not worth your money. It is harsh on the face and it did nothing to help with my acne. I have tried it twice taking a two year break in between. The first time I tried it, I saw no change in my complexion. The second time I thought maybe since I had aged a little, it might be different but unfortunately the same thing happened and this time I almost feel that it made my acne worse. Obviously everyone is different but for how expensive it is, I was very disappointed with the outcome.
Crystal H.
Kissimmee
Beauty Junkie Expert
Proactive did real work for me! Products are harsh for my skin and left my skin red for 1 day! I have used other parts of the system and they where okay! I just did get good results! I wouldn't re purchase
Dottie F.
This product tends to burn my skin when used twice a day, so I cut back to once per day. It seems like it would be a moisturizer, but it is not and you still have to use a moisturizer on top of the cream.  I think the cream treats acne and I am not sure if I would buy it again.
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely rely on the #3 repair cream. I use this product in the morning and at night. It actually works and helps clear up my acne. If I do not use this cream, I quickly break out. I have tried the Pro-Activ Emergency Blemish cream and it just doesn't work like this cream! I recommend this to all my friends.
Faith G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Proactive was something I used when I was in high school to get rid of my acne. May I say its not all what it says it is. It might cleanse the skin but my acne was still there. Now i know more about skin I'd rather stick to Dr. MURAD
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. Can literally diminish flare ups so quickly! Love love love! You only need a very small amount and it goes in very smoothly. Wash your hands afterwards though because it can bleach clothes!
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay. Didn't feel like it did much for my skin. Felt like just another product I was putting on my face. I will not be repurchasing. I have found many other products that just clearly work better
Brooke M.
Paragould, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is a great bonus to the steps. The first two help to clear my skin, but they can leave it feeling dry. This step helps ensure that my skin is left moisturized. It is a must have.
Chris P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this in the past when I struggled with acne. The smell is unpleasant but it really helped manage my skin. It needs to used in a 3 part system-with the face wash and toner.
Carlina R.
I've loved Proactive since I was 15! Now 25 I'm still using this product and it still works!! I will always recommend this product to anyone having problems with acne