Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

Julie M.
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay. Didn't feel like it did much for my skin. Felt like just another product I was putting on my face. I will not be repurchasing. I have found many other products that just clearly work better
Kymouye W.
Kymouye W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was scared to try this product but I did. I think it work good I wish it cld get rid of overnight pimple quicker. I order it online through proactiv. I order it twice now and I may get another box.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used these products for years, I don't have acne any longer just the occasional blemish. But they work great too keep those away or gotten rid of quickly. Highly recommended these products! !!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Paragould, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is a great bonus to the steps. The first two help to clear my skin, but they can leave it feeling dry. This step helps ensure that my skin is left moisturized. It is a must have.
Chris P.
Chris P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this in the past when I struggled with acne. The smell is unpleasant but it really helped manage my skin. It needs to used in a 3 part system-with the face wash and toner.
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
Banner elk
I love this product. It makes skin clean and clear. I did not except it to work so well. Although a little but pricey it's totally worth it. Not best for sensitive skin though. I would buy it again.
Carlina R.
Carlina R.
I've loved Proactive since I was 15! Now 25 I'm still using this product and it still works!! I will always recommend this product to anyone having problems with acne
Ryin C.
Ryin C.
New Boston
One of my top favorites! Proactive has always worked really good and very quickly. It brings everything to the surface so you really get to the bottom of your acne
Ruthanna W.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of the smell but I love love love the results. I've heard a lot of bad gossip about this product but for me it worked like a charm. It was highly effective for getting rid of and taming my acne.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Holtsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. Always super effective and clears up my skin. I have been using this forever and always go back to it when nothing else clears up my skin.