Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

Julie M.
It was okay. Didn't feel like it did much for my skin. Felt like just another product I was putting on my face. I will not be repurchasing. I have found many other products that just clearly work better
Kymouye W.
I was scared to try this product but I did. I think it work good I wish it cld get rid of overnight pimple quicker. I order it online through proactiv. I order it twice now and I may get another box.
Kristy W.
I've used these products for years, I don't have acne any longer just the occasional blemish. But they work great too keep those away or gotten rid of quickly. Highly recommended these products! !!
Brooke M.
Paragould, AR
This lotion is a great bonus to the steps. The first two help to clear my skin, but they can leave it feeling dry. This step helps ensure that my skin is left moisturized. It is a must have.
Chris P.
I've used this in the past when I struggled with acne. The smell is unpleasant but it really helped manage my skin. It needs to used in a 3 part system-with the face wash and toner.
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
This worked wonders for me. I use it regularly along with the rest of the 3 step system. It is also great to put on those pesky zits that appeared overnight. It is not cheap,but you can make monthly payment. You can personalize your box too. I recommend it to anyone who has acne from the every once in awhile break out to severe around the clock acne. It's worth a shot. If it doesn't work, you can get a refund. You can't lose with proactive.
Carlina R.
I've loved Proactive since I was 15! Now 25 I'm still using this product and it still works!! I will always recommend this product to anyone having problems with acne
Ryin C.
New Boston
One of my top favorites! Proactive has always worked really good and very quickly. It brings everything to the surface so you really get to the bottom of your acne
Luke G.
Highlands Ranch
Absolutely sucks. Dries out my skin soo much that it starts to peel in the middle of the day. The only thing good about this is the packaging and the rest of it is absolutely horrendous and I would not recommend
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Not a huge fan of the smell but I love love love the results. I've heard a lot of bad gossip about this product but for me it worked like a charm. It was highly effective for getting rid of and taming my acne.