Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Granville, OH
The packaging is kind of bland, but has clear instructions. The product itself is easy to get out and doesn't clog. It feels light on your face and not greasy. It takes a few treatments to see any results. Works better in tandem with other Proactiv products, which can cause a bit of bathroom clutter.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know that this product is supposed to help get rid of acne but I never saw a really intense results from it. I always used it in a combination with the three step skincare system but never found that it made my skin any more clear or improved.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the proactive system.  It has done amazing things for my skin.  The Repairing Lotion has really cleared up existing blemishes and has really prevented more from showing up.  The Benzoyl Peroxide in the product really is great.  I have repurchased several times and will continue to do so in the future.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely rely on the #3 repair cream. I use this product in the morning and at night. It actually works and helps clear up my acne. If I do not use this cream, I quickly break out. I have tried the Pro-Activ Emergency Blemish cream and it just doesn't work like this cream! I recommend this to all my friends.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Morristown
i swear by this and love that my skin still responds to it the same way as it has for the last 8 years. Even when i dont use the rest of the proactiv system this stuff is my go-to for overnight correction of a spot breakout.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Proactive was something I used when I was in high school to get rid of my acne. May I say its not all what it says it is. It might cleanse the skin but my acne was still there. Now i know more about skin I'd rather stick to Dr. MURAD
Raja Laxmi K.
Raja Laxmi K.
Raleigh
I have used all the 3 proactiv products which are used for acne treatment. It was a good product but the main issue with this product is that when I stopped using it I started getting the acne back. So was not so happy with this product anymore.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. Can literally diminish flare ups so quickly! Love love love! You only need a very small amount and it goes in very smoothly. Wash your hands afterwards though because it can bleach clothes!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Kissimmee
Beauty Junkie Expert
Proactive did real work for me! Products are harsh for my skin and left my skin red for 1 day! I have used other parts of the system and they where okay! I just did get good results! I wouldn't re purchase
Lytysha S.
Lytysha S.
Davenport, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has completely changed my skin. I have been using it for years and I could not imagine using any other skincare. I will continue to not only use it, but recommend it to all of my friends because of how amazing it really is!