Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

Krista M.
Morristown
i swear by this and love that my skin still responds to it the same way as it has for the last 8 years. Even when i dont use the rest of the proactiv system this stuff is my go-to for overnight correction of a spot breakout.
Raja Laxmi K.
Raleigh
I have used all the 3 proactiv products which are used for acne treatment. It was a good product but the main issue with this product is that when I stopped using it I started getting the acne back. So was not so happy with this product anymore.
Clare S.
Boston, MA
This really does the job with helping get rid of acne. I noticed a difference in just a few days, actually. I ordered it on their website. It's a little bit pricey, but worth it if you want to get rid of acne for good.
Lytysha S.
Davenport, Fl
This product has completely changed my skin. I have been using it for years and I could not imagine using any other skincare. I will continue to not only use it, but recommend it to all of my friends because of how amazing it really is!
Kristy W.
I've used these products for years, I don't have acne any longer just the occasional blemish. But they work great too keep those away or gotten rid of quickly. Highly recommended these products! !!
Maddie W.
Banner elk
I love this product. It makes skin clean and clear. I did not except it to work so well. Although a little but pricey it's totally worth it. Not best for sensitive skin though. I would buy it again.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Not a huge fan of the smell but I love love love the results. I've heard a lot of bad gossip about this product but for me it worked like a charm. It was highly effective for getting rid of and taming my acne.
kelci g.
This product burned and gave me rashes and more acne I do not recommend for any skin type because my sister and mom used it and it did the same and we all have different skin types
Ali R.
Medford, OR
This product is pretty expensive and in my opinion it is not worth your money. It is harsh on the face and it did nothing to help with my acne. I have tried it twice taking a two year break in between. The first time I tried it, I saw no change in my complexion. The second time I thought maybe since I had aged a little, it might be different but unfortunately the same thing happened and this time I almost feel that it made my acne worse. Obviously everyone is different but for how expensive it is, I was very disappointed with the outcome.
Crystal H.
Kissimmee
Proactive did real work for me! Products are harsh for my skin and left my skin red for 1 day! I have used other parts of the system and they where okay! I just did get good results! I wouldn't re purchase