Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

Crystal H.
Kissimmee
Proactive did real work for me! Products are harsh for my skin and left my skin red for 1 day! I have used other parts of the system and they where okay! I just did get good results! I wouldn't re purchase
Dottie F.
This product tends to burn my skin when used twice a day, so I cut back to once per day. It seems like it would be a moisturizer, but it is not and you still have to use a moisturizer on top of the cream.  I think the cream treats acne and I am not sure if I would buy it again.
Taylor J.
Plano, TX
Works pretty well as a spot treatment. Out of the three steps though and say this is my least favorite. I never really saw results from this particular product but I didn't have huge zits in just a few areas. So that could be why. It wouldn't deter me from repurchasing the 3 step combo again but just isn't my favorite.
Andrea Z.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I tried the whole line and I found that it did not work for me. Ended up going to the dermatologist. Waited a couple of years and tried it again but it didn't work for me again so I think I'll just stay away. Doesn't mean it won't work for someone else, everyone's skin is so different.
Kaitlyn L.
Granville, OH
The packaging is kind of bland, but has clear instructions. The product itself is easy to get out and doesn't clog. It feels light on your face and not greasy. It takes a few treatments to see any results. Works better in tandem with other Proactiv products, which can cause a bit of bathroom clutter.
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
I know that this product is supposed to help get rid of acne but I never saw a really intense results from it. I always used it in a combination with the three step skincare system but never found that it made my skin any more clear or improved.
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
I absolutely rely on the #3 repair cream. I use this product in the morning and at night. It actually works and helps clear up my acne. If I do not use this cream, I quickly break out. I have tried the Pro-Activ Emergency Blemish cream and it just doesn't work like this cream! I recommend this to all my friends.
Faith G.
Brownsville, TX
Proactive was something I used when I was in high school to get rid of my acne. May I say its not all what it says it is. It might cleanse the skin but my acne was still there. Now i know more about skin I'd rather stick to Dr. MURAD
Krista M.
Morristown
i swear by this and love that my skin still responds to it the same way as it has for the last 8 years. Even when i dont use the rest of the proactiv system this stuff is my go-to for overnight correction of a spot breakout.
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME
Love this stuff. Can literally diminish flare ups so quickly! Love love love! You only need a very small amount and it goes in very smoothly. Wash your hands afterwards though because it can bleach clothes!