Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

Tonja B.
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
This worked wonders for me. I use it regularly along with the rest of the 3 step system. It is also great to put on those pesky zits that appeared overnight. It is not cheap,but you can make monthly payment. You can personalize your box too. I recommend it to anyone who has acne from the every once in awhile break out to severe around the clock acne. It's worth a shot. If it doesn't work, you can get a refund. You can't lose with proactive.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Lenexa, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Proactive did not work for me at all!! I have very sensitive skin and it completely irritated my face and made it way worse!
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Portland
So I have mixed reviews on this product. It helped my acne out so much initially. The only problem I had with it is the fact that as soon as you stop using it you start breaking out horribly. I don't know if they put something in their formula that your face gets used to and needs to not break out but I hated that aspect of it. It made my face break out worse then it did before I started using it. I had stopped using it because I was going out of the country for a couple months and didn't want to bring it with me, not even two days after stopping it I had two zits.
Ali R.
Ali R.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty expensive and in my opinion it is not worth your money. It is harsh on the face and it did nothing to help with my acne. I have tried it twice taking a two year break in between. The first time I tried it, I saw no change in my complexion. The second time I thought maybe since I had aged a little, it might be different but unfortunately the same thing happened and this time I almost feel that it made my acne worse. Obviously everyone is different but for how expensive it is, I was very disappointed with the outcome.
Priscilla J.
Priscilla J.
I have used this along with the Step 1 scrub and 2. Effective but a little too harsh on my skin. There were times were it felt tingly and overly exposed (which is never healthy in the long run). There were times where I needed sits and spots taken care of quick (like within a week) and i would go to these products to help speed up the drying and healing. Beside these emergency moments, I rather not put my skin through this and would prefer more gentle measures.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Hialeah
This product works wonders on my skin. I don't have much acne on a day to day bases, but I occasionally will break out (especially after waxing, I have sensitive skin). I swear on this product because within two days, I see a dramatic change in my skin. Most of my acne will disappear in three days and completely clear up in less than a week. I love proactive, since 2008! That's loyalty!
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used many proactiv items before but I still have this one to this day. I never really had a routine and used items regularly. I'm always switching up my skincare items (which is probably why I don't see any 1 item do the job) so it's hard for my to make a set decision whether this worked or not but it does make my skin feel so soft after applying!
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I tried the whole line and I found that it did not work for me. Ended up going to the dermatologist. Waited a couple of years and tried it again but it didn't work for me again so I think I'll just stay away. Doesn't mean it won't work for someone else, everyone's skin is so different.
Dottie F.
Dottie F.
This product tends to burn my skin when used twice a day, so I cut back to once per day. It seems like it would be a moisturizer, but it is not and you still have to use a moisturizer on top of the cream.  I think the cream treats acne and I am not sure if I would buy it again.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty well as a spot treatment. Out of the three steps though and say this is my least favorite. I never really saw results from this particular product but I didn't have huge zits in just a few areas. So that could be why. It wouldn't deter me from repurchasing the 3 step combo again but just isn't my favorite.