Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 4 Oz Luxury Size (120 day) uploaded by Tonja B.

BY PROACTIV

Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the proactive system.  It has done amazing things for my skin.  The Repairing Lotion has really cleared up existing blemishes and has really prevented more from showing up.  The Benzoyl Peroxide in the product really is great.  I have repurchased several times and will continue to do so in the future.
Raja Laxmi K.
Raleigh
I have used all the 3 proactiv products which are used for acne treatment. It was a good product but the main issue with this product is that when I stopped using it I started getting the acne back. So was not so happy with this product anymore.
Clare S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really does the job with helping get rid of acne. I noticed a difference in just a few days, actually. I ordered it on their website. It's a little bit pricey, but worth it if you want to get rid of acne for good.
Lytysha S.
Davenport, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has completely changed my skin. I have been using it for years and I could not imagine using any other skincare. I will continue to not only use it, but recommend it to all of my friends because of how amazing it really is!
Maddie W.
Banner elk
I love this product. It makes skin clean and clear. I did not except it to work so well. Although a little but pricey it's totally worth it. Not best for sensitive skin though. I would buy it again.
Desiree P.
Portland
So I have mixed reviews on this product. It helped my acne out so much initially. The only problem I had with it is the fact that as soon as you stop using it you start breaking out horribly. I don't know if they put something in their formula that your face gets used to and needs to not break out but I hated that aspect of it. It made my face break out worse then it did before I started using it. I had stopped using it because I was going out of the country for a couple months and didn't want to bring it with me, not even two days after stopping it I had two zits.
Ali R.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty expensive and in my opinion it is not worth your money. It is harsh on the face and it did nothing to help with my acne. I have tried it twice taking a two year break in between. The first time I tried it, I saw no change in my complexion. The second time I thought maybe since I had aged a little, it might be different but unfortunately the same thing happened and this time I almost feel that it made my acne worse. Obviously everyone is different but for how expensive it is, I was very disappointed with the outcome.
Priscilla J.
I have used this along with the Step 1 scrub and 2. Effective but a little too harsh on my skin. There were times were it felt tingly and overly exposed (which is never healthy in the long run). There were times where I needed sits and spots taken care of quick (like within a week) and i would go to these products to help speed up the drying and healing. Beside these emergency moments, I rather not put my skin through this and would prefer more gentle measures.
Rebecca M.
Hialeah
This product works wonders on my skin. I don't have much acne on a day to day bases, but I occasionally will break out (especially after waxing, I have sensitive skin). I swear on this product because within two days, I see a dramatic change in my skin. Most of my acne will disappear in three days and completely clear up in less than a week. I love proactive, since 2008! That's loyalty!
Brianna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used many proactiv items before but I still have this one to this day. I never really had a routine and used items regularly. I'm always switching up my skincare items (which is probably why I don't see any 1 item do the job) so it's hard for my to make a set decision whether this worked or not but it does make my skin feel so soft after applying!