Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisture Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer 1 oz uploaded by Unique W.Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisture Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer 1 oz uploaded by Van E.

BY PROACTIV

• Does this work well on combination type skin?3 Answers
Jessica C.
Edinburg
I’ve been using this for 3 days now and I love the results already. My face is super moisturized an has a glow to it. Natural beauty never looked so good . I was outside ALL DAY and my skin was flawless no make up just my bare skin !!!! Get yours!!!!
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Green Tea Moisturizer works very well for me. The formula is hydrating, soothing, and dissolves quickly into skin. It's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin, which i really appreciate. It feels light and cool once dried. The ONLY con is the size to price ratio (it's pricey for it's size.) I would definitely recommend to those who can afford this, but i must admit that in all honesty, you can find similar products at a lower price. I will probably purchase this again.
Allie L.
I got a free trial of this when I was using Proactiv and it doesn't work at all. I used it religiously in the winter, but never saw any results. My skin never got any softer, but it also never got any worse. It just stayed dry and flaky no matter how much of this I put on it. Definitely save your money and get something different!
Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This is the only product by this company that I did not totally hate and want to heave into a pit of fire. It does moisturize your skin and keep your skin cool and refreshed, but when paired with the other products from this line, your skin will break out tremendously
Kaitlyn L.
Auburn
Probably one of my favorite moistorizer for night time.its pretty cheap for how far a small amout of product goes. Smells fresh ans clean, very light fragrance. Very gentle while still being effective. Ive definitely been wanting to buy it again but have been lazy.
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I didn't like this at all. It said it was oil free but when I used it, after some hours or when I woke the next morning, my face would be so shiny it was practically reflective. That has never happened that severely to me before other than when using this product. It was extremely thin consistency which was nice & it felt cool in a way and normally i love green tea infused skincare products but overall it felt & was greasy and never showed any promising results.
Elizabeth W.
Moisturizer? In what world?!?
I also received this product for free with my proactiv purchase. I am definitely not impressed with it. Proactiv dried my skin out so I thought that I should use this to help restore the moisture. Man was I wrong. This stuff didn't do anything for my dry, flaky skin. I ended up throwing it away.
Inssaf K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product!! It smells amazing! and it definitely nourishes my skin after all the harsh acne products I use. I recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive/oily/acne prone skin. I got this product as a sample with my purchase.
Noa B.
Boca Raton, FL
This moisturizer is AMAZING!!! I love it so much it's one of my favorite skin care products of all time. I have oily skin and I thought that I didn't need moisturizer but I was completely wrong. I absolutely love this!
Kylie P.
I received this product for free with the purchase of the 3 step system. This moisturizer is not really that good I stopped using it after a couple tries cause I found my original moisturizer to be much more effective. However, keep in mind that some skin products work better on others.
Michelle E.
Does this work well on combination type skin?