PROACTIV SOLUTION DEEP CLEANSING WASH 4 FL OZ uploaded by Erica S.

BY PROACTIV

Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Harsh on my sensitive skin!! An okay product, nice packaging but somewhat expensive, I bought mine online. It helped clear my acne the first couple of days but then it damaged my skin, causing breakouts and small burns.
Meagan G.
Alvarado, TX
Absolutely love this wash! I was having a hard time keeping my skin clear for so long and I tried this and my skin cleared up so fast! I have bought so many bottles! I highly recommend to people who have trouble with their skin as I do!
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
Stay away from all things proactive. I was on the proactive spiel for over three years and it absolutely destroyed I mean DESTROYED my face. It got to the point to where it was bleaching my face. I am super tan and my face was always like a white sheet compared to the rest of my body, when I finally went off proactive I finally realized that proactive was causing my skin to be bleached all along. My acne only got worse on proactive and I went from having 0 pores to suffering from LARGE pores now. Please please please do not use this stuff, go to a dermatologist and figure out a better skin care routine. Try to stay to naturals, after years my face is finally clear and no longer bleached and I look healthier than ever!!
Cassandra S.
As I am sure this is a great product and does work, but they kept sending me packages with more product before I was in need of it and would charge my debit card for it before even talking to me. In a months time they sent me so much product that I had enough to give my children and my nephews some to last them all a month.
Angelica C.
No. please do not spend your money on this! I do not have extremely sensitive skin at all but when I used this I had an awful reaction to something in it and it created some of the worse acne and scarring I've ever had. There are far better things for much lower prices!
Natalie M.
Eugene, OR
When I was on the proactiv regimen, it just seemed like the products were really rough on my skin and exfoliated too much. I think for those with sensitive skin I would use a less harsh product. If your skin can handle it though, this could be good for you.
Kate T.
Buffalo
This was a part of my four step proactive kid that I used for many years. I did not have bad acne but I did have the occasional break out this made it very easy to keep a handle on… All of my family has used it and we all have different skin… I would also recommend this to anyone
Leeslie B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Love love love this deep cleanser! It literally cleanses your face with out over drying it. I would recommend to use it at night since it has a refreshing feeling after a long day. Your face deserves this little treat for sure!
Alisha C.
Always the favorite for me the light foliation combined with overall clean and fresh feeling makes us a great product. Definitely a price that's hard to justify sometimes if you're getting ready for an event it's perfect
Erica S.
I have used proactiv for at least 10 years now but only for the past 6 months or so have I used this deep cleansing wash. I love this even more than their regular cleanaer. It definitely gives you a deep clean. I know every last pore, crevices & makeup bit will be removed. Plus it clears up any blemishes I may have & prevent new ones from popping up. My skin has been so clear and even toned and very soft since using this. Highly recommended for people without sensitive skin. It may be too harsh of an exfolient for sensitive skin or people with more severe acne like cystic acne or blemishes that are open or ooze easily due to the exfoliation.
Chlaine D.
Antioch, TN
I've been using this on my face for a few months now. I've noticed that it makes my skin peel. Does anyone else have that problem?
Valentina B.
Es tan bueno como dicen? Quisiera tener este producto pero no se si es tan efectivo como comentan