BY PROACTIV

Ashley C.
Montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bar has a gritty feeling, leaves your skin tight from lack of moisturizer and smells like chemicals. I did not see significant improvements in the month and a half I used it. It did clear up my chest acne slightly but the exfoliating beads just irritated the rest of my chest/shoulders. I did not enjoy this soap, it just felt like rubbing chemicals on my body
Erin B.
Love this bar! Gets ride of yucky body acne
Worked like a char, every time.  I have used Proactive products for close to 20 years for my problem skin,
I am never disappointed! Always surpasses my expirations.  I'm sure they could bring out new products for improvement, but it's all awesome!
Faz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For some reason, after using this, I'd get pimples on my face which is obviously not a good sign. I stopped using it and I won't use it ever again. It was a huge disappointment for me and I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Joelle T.
Edmonton , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favourite I feel it's unsanitary that it is a soap bar sitting on my counter, it was best when I double cleanse to remove my makeup and have used this after. I personally did not like this. I found better acne cleansers out there. At the time it helped clear my skin it definitely is not a one step and a one product type of skin care routine. And after I stopped using this product I found I broke out really bad..I would recommend IF pro active is you ride or die, and only product you will ever use. Very confusing review but I guess it's personal preference.
Jay C.
Glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap bar is an amazing product! So lovely on the skin. My face felt so smooth and clean after using it. Also liked the packaging of the soap bar, fairly simple. I bought this from the Proactiv website as part of a set as they had an offer on at the time and my boyfriend gets spots very regularly. I originally bought this for him although I started to use the soap bar myself!
Astrid B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only acne product I use and since I've started using it I've seen so much improvement in my skin. I got it as a gift from my friend so I don't know how much it costs, but I'm sure that i will buy it on my own when this is out because of the quality!
Chelsea W.
Norris Arm
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for awhile and it honestly did nothing for me, it was just a waste of money tbh and I wouldn't bother with proactive at all.
Agnieszka L.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was using this bar to my face , perfect clean my face , after this is shiny and healthy. Is not too expensive I am recommend
Belkis C.
Hidalgo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember 3 years ago i use this kit and it good but i had bad acne and i did a micro and it was better than creams
Arianne o.
MIAMI , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Limpia y evita extraordinariamente él acné. Con dos usadas diaria se evita la sobre graduación dela piel