BY PROACTIV

Britni R.
I like how this doesn't leave my skin feeling dull and like its a film on my face. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
Bianca R.
Katy
Proactive worked when I was a teenager but now it just doesn't help with my skin at all. I'll tend to Break out more
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
Nothing from proactive has ever helped me and I've tried almost their entire line and saw zero difference in my skin.
Courtney M.
Papillion
I love how it cleaned my face. Makeup was easily removed. It helped make my oily skin feel clean and soft, not dry.
Shameka F.
Awesome!! This product is the best!! This product really clear up the skin and tones it up. And good for break out
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
A friend recommended me this soap bar and it was okay it worked but it wouldnt leave my face as soft as i like it
Dulce S.
Simi Valley, CA
This product really works and I noticed an immediate change in my facial skin. I would recommend it to anyone.
KARINA S.
Homestead, FL
I really like this product, the hole line of proactiv is pretty good.. smell nice and the results are awesome
Christiana S.
Chelsea, AL
Does a good job I think overall you benefit the most from the kit but as a soap I think this works very well
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Love this bar! It’s great for removing body acne and keeping yourself feeling clean and refreshed