BY PROACTIV

Shameka F.
Awesome!! This product is the best!! This product really clear up the skin and tones it up. And good for break out
Courtney M.
Papillion
I love how it cleaned my face. Makeup was easily removed. It helped make my oily skin feel clean and soft, not dry.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
A friend recommended me this soap bar and it was okay it worked but it wouldnt leave my face as soft as i like it
Dulce S.
Simi Valley, CA
This product really works and I noticed an immediate change in my facial skin. I would recommend it to anyone.
KARINA S.
Homestead, FL
I really like this product, the hole line of proactiv is pretty good.. smell nice and the results are awesome
Christiana S.
Chelsea, AL
Does a good job I think overall you benefit the most from the kit but as a soap I think this works very well
Cassandra S.
I haven't tried this before how is this? We're the results ok? Would you recommend ? ....
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Proactiv Solution Cleansing Soap Bar Single smells really good but dries my skin out really fast! Great price but not something I would buy for everyday use.
Julia C.
Orlando, FL
I love the smell of this soap, and the little beads in it are sort of nice. My back acne had gone down soooo much! I really wish they made it a body wash instead so the beads don't scratch as much though... I feel like they don't reach every part I'm trying to... Especially on my back. On top of that, bacteria in soaps build like crazy, its almost gross using it after a few weeks. A body wash would make this so much nicer to use in the shower.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
I personally am not a fan of Proactiv products. It worked for me for a very short time but then started to just make me break out more.