BY PROACTIV

Emely R.
Bogota, NJ
This may sound weird but i used this bar on my face even though it's meant for the body, however it really cleared my face acne fast!
Aaliyah T.
Missouri
This is my go to acne product and will always be. It works so well and ive never had any other acne product come near this one!
J B.
I used this before and it left my skin feeling really dry so I stopped using it. It helped with acne but skin felt really rough
Jenna M.
Owensville
I have had alot of luck with proactive it just seems to work very well. Sometimes I forget to put it on but it all works out.
Kimberly D.
I use it every time I take a shower. Got it for free with the 3 step kit. Can't live without it! Makes me feel super clean!
Gabriella E.
Temple, TX
This is a okay soap but it doesn't help me with my face very much, but it might work some people but it doesn't work for me
Kayla b.
It didnt work for me personally but i have friends who have used it and they loved results so much, i would recommend it.
Britni R.
I like how this doesn't leave my skin feeling dull and like its a film on my face. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
Nothing from proactive has ever helped me and I've tried almost their entire line and saw zero difference in my skin.
Bianca R.
Katy
Proactive worked when I was a teenager but now it just doesn't help with my skin at all. I'll tend to Break out more