BY PROACTIV

Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
I personally am not a fan of Proactiv products. It worked for me for a very short time but then started to just make me break out more.
Kala M.
Roy, UT
Definitely did not like. Left my skin with a burning sensation and did not get rid of my acne at all. If anything, it made it worse.
Emely R.
Bogota, NJ
This may sound weird but i used this bar on my face even though it's meant for the body, however it really cleared my face acne fast!
Samantha E.
Milford, PA
I love using this in my daily routine. It lets me clean my face before I put on make up and is also nice at the end of the day to use
Aaliyah T.
Missouri
This is my go to acne product and will always be. It works so well and ive never had any other acne product come near this one!
J B.
I used this before and it left my skin feeling really dry so I stopped using it. It helped with acne but skin felt really rough
Jenna M.
Owensville
I have had alot of luck with proactive it just seems to work very well. Sometimes I forget to put it on but it all works out.
Gabriella E.
Temple, TX
This is a okay soap but it doesn't help me with my face very much, but it might work some people but it doesn't work for me
Kimberly D.
I use it every time I take a shower. Got it for free with the 3 step kit. Can't live without it! Makes me feel super clean!
Kayla b.
It didnt work for me personally but i have friends who have used it and they loved results so much, i would recommend it.