BY PROACTIV

Proactiv Solution Cleansing Soap Bar (Single) 5.25 Oz./150g
  • "This is the only acne product I use and since I've started using it I've seen so much improvement in my skin. I got it as a gift from my friend so I don't know how much it costs, but I'm sure that i will buy it on my own when this is out because of the quality!" in 13 reviews
  • "Love this bar! Gets ride of yucky body acne
    Worked like a char, every time.  I have used Proactive products for close to 20 years for my problem skin,
    I am never disappointed! Always surpasses my expirations.  I'm sure they could bring out new products for improvement, but it's all awesome!" in 4 reviews
Julia C.
Orlando, FL
I love the smell of this soap, and the little beads in it are sort of nice. My back acne had gone down soooo much! I really wish they made it a body wash instead so the beads don't scratch as much though... I feel like they don't reach every part I'm trying to... Especially on my back. On top of that, bacteria in soaps build like crazy, its almost gross using it after a few weeks. A body wash would make this so much nicer to use in the shower.
natisha p.
Chambersburg, PA
When I first started to.use.this I was nervous because.i didn't want to make.my.acne any worst than what it was. But within a few days my face started to really clear up.
Amna A.
Hollis, NY
This didnt help my face acne. It made my skin super dry and over cleansed feel. So I stopped using it on my face. Decided to try on the body. It did helped my back acne.
Brandy M.
These products were a great help to me in my teen years. The only thing is they require consistsncy which a lot of teen and even adults find hard to maintaine. But I assure you the patience is worth the clear skin results. I loved proactive and I started to see results with this product in about two months.
Rachel B.
Columbus, OH
I'm giving this a three because I hate it, but my boyfriend really loves it. We both have moderate adult acne, and Proactive works great for him, but not for me. I didn't notice a change in my acne, and it made my eyes burn when I washed my face with it.
Tara M.
Blanchard, OK
I am not a big fan of proactive. Its breaks me out even more and leaves a painful rash on my cheeks and chin. Also it makes my eyes burn like you would not believe.
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Love this bar! It’s great for removing body acne and keeping yourself feeling clean and refreshed
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Proactiv Solution Cleansing Soap Bar Single smells really good but dries my skin out really fast! Great price but not something I would buy for everyday use.
Stephanie M.
Tuscaloosa
Awesome product love it and makes me feel refreshed. Lasts a long time also. Good product to own. I have used for a while now and my daughter uses it too.
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
I used this bar thru out high school it cleared away blemishes but really didn't do too much for my acne. It also burned if you out lotion on afterwards