BY PROACTIV

natisha p.
Chambersburg, PA
When I first started to.use.this I was nervous because.i didn't want to make.my.acne any worst than what it was. But within a few days my face started to really clear up.
Amna A.
Hollis, NY
This didnt help my face acne. It made my skin super dry and over cleansed feel. So I stopped using it on my face. Decided to try on the body. It did helped my back acne.
Brandy M.
These products were a great help to me in my teen years. The only thing is they require consistsncy which a lot of teen and even adults find hard to maintaine. But I assure you the patience is worth the clear skin results. I loved proactive and I started to see results with this product in about two months.
Rachel B.
Columbus , OH
I'm giving this a three because I hate it, but my boyfriend really loves it. We both have moderate adult acne, and Proactive works great for him, but not for me. I didn't notice a change in my acne, and it made my eyes burn when I washed my face with it.
Tara M.
Blanchard, OK
I am not a big fan of proactive. Its breaks me out even more and leaves a painful rash on my cheeks and chin. Also it makes my eyes burn like you would not believe.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Proactiv Solution Cleansing Soap Bar Single smells really good but dries my skin out really fast! Great price but not something I would buy for everyday use.
Stephanie M.
Tuscaloosa
Awesome product love it and makes me feel refreshed. Lasts a long time also. Good product to own. I have used for a while now and my daughter uses it too.
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
I used this bar thru out high school it cleared away blemishes but really didn't do too much for my acne. It also burned if you out lotion on afterwards
Cassandra F.
Largo, FL
Tried this and with all the great reviews I hear I was excited and hopeful. It did nothing for my acne unfortunately. I would not recommend this product.
Hailey B.
Broke me out worse. Made my skin very dry. I wouldn't recommend. My skin is not normally sensitive and this stuff messed it up for nearly a month!