BY PROACTIV

Micaela F.
Michigan City , IN
Used a couple of times because my stepbrother had neglected to when he purchased it after a while, but I'm not so sure I noticed any major differences like I've heard others say. I probably didn't use it long enough!
Tracey P.
It really does fight acne! I tend to get acne on my upper chest during the summer, and when I notice a breakout starting, I use this product and it is gone withon a couple of days.
Rachel B.
Columbus, OH
I'm giving this a three because I hate it, but my boyfriend really loves it. We both have moderate adult acne, and Proactive works great for him, but not for me. I didn't notice a change in my acne, and it made my eyes burn when I washed my face with it.
Tara M.
Blanchard, OK
I am not a big fan of proactive. Its breaks me out even more and leaves a painful rash on my cheeks and chin. Also it makes my eyes burn like you would not believe.
Stephanie M.
Tuscaloosa
Awesome product love it and makes me feel refreshed. Lasts a long time also. Good product to own. I have used for a while now and my daughter uses it too.
Cassandra F.
Largo, FL
Tried this and with all the great reviews I hear I was excited and hopeful. It did nothing for my acne unfortunately. I would not recommend this product.
Brittany H.
Union City, GA
I used this bar thru out high school it cleared away blemishes but really didn't do too much for my acne. It also burned if you out lotion on afterwards
Hailey B.
Broke me out worse. Made my skin very dry. I wouldn't recommend. My skin is not normally sensitive and this stuff messed it up for nearly a month!
Kala M.
Roy, UT
Definitely did not like. Left my skin with a burning sensation and did not get rid of my acne at all. If anything, it made it worse.
Samantha E.
Milford, PA
I love using this in my daily routine. It lets me clean my face before I put on make up and is also nice at the end of the day to use