BY PROACTIV

Angie M.
Delhi
I heard amazing things about this product so I purchased and it was money down the drain. There was no improvement for my back and chest acne and i was very disappointed. Would not purchase again
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Love the smell of this bar!! It has a very clean and fresh scent. Also left my skin feeling very clean and smooth. It cleared any blemishes that I'd have randomly within just a few washes.
Quadejah J.
 I did not like this product. It do not work for me at all., It just made my skin red. The price was not bad and the size was decent. I bought it through proactiv's online site.
Visharada  H.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reduced the amount of breakouts I had but when I ran out of it I broke out a lot more then before. It's a good product for those who will spend the money for it.
Julie C.
fresno
What a fabulous cleansing bar. I never realized how much stuff a regular bar if soap leaves on your skin. Even other cleansing bars. This one leave my face feeling clean and fresh.
natisha p.
Chambersburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started to.use.this I was nervous because.i didn't want to make.my.acne any worst than what it was. But within a few days my face started to really clear up.
Amna A.
Hollis, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didnt help my face acne. It made my skin super dry and over cleansed feel. So I stopped using it on my face. Decided to try on the body. It did helped my back acne.
Stephanie J.
Herriman, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice for summer when breakouts are at the highest for me, all of the sweat causes clogged pores on my back, and this clears it right up. I only gave three stars because if you use it everyday it can be very drying to skin.
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love having a soap bar instead of gel to wash my face. It's very gentle on your skin and it feels like it's every piece of dirt if you use a washcloth while washing. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Brooke H.
Riverbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Our family uses proactive and my brother gets very bad body acne. He uses this cleansing bar and it cleared right up pretty quickly! I like all of the proactive line but the only downside is when you stop using it you break out again.