BY PROACTIV

Brooke H.
Riverbank, CA
Our family uses proactive and my brother gets very bad body acne. He uses this cleansing bar and it cleared right up pretty quickly! I like all of the proactive line but the only downside is when you stop using it you break out again.
hollie s.
Conway
Honestly proactiv was the worst for me. It got rid of the acne I had but it left my face so dry, and for a person with dry skin already it was a bad combination that lotions and moisturizer didn't seem to fix.
Karla L.
I've been using proactive for a little while now for my face and body, And I would recommend it to anyone that is acne prone. This Body bar has slowly helped me erase acne marks I have on my upper back.
Angie M.
Delhi
I heard amazing things about this product so I purchased and it was money down the drain. There was no improvement for my back and chest acne and i was very disappointed. Would not purchase again
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Love the smell of this bar!! It has a very clean and fresh scent. Also left my skin feeling very clean and smooth. It cleared any blemishes that I'd have randomly within just a few washes.
Micaela F.
Michigan City , IN
Used a couple of times because my stepbrother had neglected to when he purchased it after a while, but I'm not so sure I noticed any major differences like I've heard others say. I probably didn't use it long enough!
Quadejah J.
 I did not like this product. It do not work for me at all., It just made my skin red. The price was not bad and the size was decent. I bought it through proactiv's online site.
Tracey P.
It really does fight acne! I tend to get acne on my upper chest during the summer, and when I notice a breakout starting, I use this product and it is gone withon a couple of days.
Visharada  H.
Jersey City, NJ
Reduced the amount of breakouts I had but when I ran out of it I broke out a lot more then before. It's a good product for those who will spend the money for it.
Julia C.
Orlando, FL
I love the smell of this soap, and the little beads in it are sort of nice. My back acne had gone down soooo much! I really wish they made it a body wash instead so the beads don't scratch as much though... I feel like they don't reach every part I'm trying to... Especially on my back. On top of that, bacteria in soaps build like crazy, its almost gross using it after a few weeks. A body wash would make this so much nicer to use in the shower.