BY PROACTIV

Proactiv Solution Cleansing Soap Bar (Single) 5.25 Oz./150g
  • "This is the only acne product I use and since I've started using it I've seen so much improvement in my skin. I got it as a gift from my friend so I don't know how much it costs, but I'm sure that i will buy it on my own when this is out because of the quality!" in 13 reviews
  • "Love this bar! Gets ride of yucky body acne
    Worked like a char, every time.  I have used Proactive products for close to 20 years for my problem skin,
    I am never disappointed! Always surpasses my expirations.  I'm sure they could bring out new products for improvement, but it's all awesome!" in 4 reviews
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Love the smell of this bar!! It has a very clean and fresh scent. Also left my skin feeling very clean and smooth. It cleared any blemishes that I'd have randomly within just a few washes.
Quadejah J.
 I did not like this product. It do not work for me at all., It just made my skin red. The price was not bad and the size was decent. I bought it through proactiv's online site.
Visharada  H.
Jersey City, NJ
Reduced the amount of breakouts I had but when I ran out of it I broke out a lot more then before. It's a good product for those who will spend the money for it.
Julie C.
fresno
What a fabulous cleansing bar. I never realized how much stuff a regular bar if soap leaves on your skin. Even other cleansing bars. This one leave my face feeling clean and fresh.
Julia C.
Orlando, FL
I love the smell of this soap, and the little beads in it are sort of nice. My back acne had gone down soooo much! I really wish they made it a body wash instead so the beads don't scratch as much though... I feel like they don't reach every part I'm trying to... Especially on my back. On top of that, bacteria in soaps build like crazy, its almost gross using it after a few weeks. A body wash would make this so much nicer to use in the shower.
natisha p.
Chambersburg, PA
When I first started to.use.this I was nervous because.i didn't want to make.my.acne any worst than what it was. But within a few days my face started to really clear up.
Brandy M.
These products were a great help to me in my teen years. The only thing is they require consistsncy which a lot of teen and even adults find hard to maintaine. But I assure you the patience is worth the clear skin results. I loved proactive and I started to see results with this product in about two months.
Hannah S.
Worked at first but then my skin became dependent on it. I forget it when I sent the weekend away and my skin looked terrible afterwards. The active ingredient in it is the same as most other acne washes. So try something else if you are struggling with acne.
Rachel B.
Columbus, OH
I'm giving this a three because I hate it, but my boyfriend really loves it. We both have moderate adult acne, and Proactive works great for him, but not for me. I didn't notice a change in my acne, and it made my eyes burn when I washed my face with it.
Brooke H.
RIVERBANK, CA
Our family uses proactive and my brother gets very bad body acne. He uses this cleansing bar and it cleared right up pretty quickly! I like all of the proactive line but the only downside is when you stop using it you break out again.