BY PROACTIV

dawn m.
Dried my skin out. Not for me. Had high hopes after seeing countless commercials and ads in magazines and on line. But it just dried my skin out zapped all the moisture and even with their moisturizer after three tries I was done. May work fine for others but not for my sensitive skin. Sigh
Gabby G.
Greensboro, NC
This product was ok. It left my face feeling extremely tight after wiping it dry. The packaging was nice but it wasn't worth the price. It was kinda pricey sooo I wouldn't buy again. Proactive is suppose to be great but maybe I got the wrong product.
Julie C.
fresno
What a fabulous cleansing bar. I never realized how much stuff a regular bar if soap leaves on your skin. Even other cleansing bars. This one leave my face feeling clean and fresh.
KaCey C.
Travis Afb, CA
I've seen proactive do wonderful things. The price is steep but if you can swing it I think it's a must have! Perform a patch test beforehand to be sure your skin isn't too sensitive. Learned after a week of using i could no longer handle it, my face was swollen, red, and irritated but even with an allergic reaction I still saw results within that week. Using now once a week with no problems.
Tara D.
Jackson, NJ
I use this bar in the shower on my face and also use other Proactiv products. This one I use once a day and I love it! It is gentle on my face. I would start with using Proactiv once a day because it dries out your skin. Then you can move up to twice a day. I am now acne free thanks to Proactiv.
Dominique W.
Fredericksburg, va
I use this bar as soon as I get out the shower. The packaging was okay when I opened it was flipped over and the product itself was very good it's not that pricey if you consider how much the others cost I would recommend you buy this in stores not to get it shipped.
Hannah S.
Worked at first but then my skin became dependent on it. I forget it when I sent the weekend away and my skin looked terrible afterwards. The active ingredient in it is the same as most other acne washes. So try something else if you are struggling with acne.
Jacklyn S.
Bellmawr, NJ
Worked pretty well. It's the only body scrub I've tried though so don't know how well it is compared to others but my body acne has gone away so I don't need to even try other products. not sure if it's because of the proactiv or just because of growing up and hormones changing.
Stephanie J.
Herriman, UT
Nice for summer when breakouts are at the highest for me, all of the sweat causes clogged pores on my back, and this clears it right up. I only gave three stars because if you use it everyday it can be very drying to skin.
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
I love having a soap bar instead of gel to wash my face. It's very gentle on your skin and it feels like it's every piece of dirt if you use a washcloth while washing. I would definitely recommend this product to others.