BY PROACTIV

Proactiv Solution Cleansing Soap Bar (Single) 5.25 Oz./150g
  • "This is the only acne product I use and since I've started using it I've seen so much improvement in my skin. I got it as a gift from my friend so I don't know how much it costs, but I'm sure that i will buy it on my own when this is out because of the quality!" in 13 reviews
  • "Love this bar! Gets ride of yucky body acne
    Worked like a char, every time.  I have used Proactive products for close to 20 years for my problem skin,
    I am never disappointed! Always surpasses my expirations.  I'm sure they could bring out new products for improvement, but it's all awesome!" in 4 reviews
Jessica W.
I love this!!! I use this as my face wash every morning and night. Keeps my face smooth, clean, and blemish free. I have oily skin, so this works better then using the kit, because the toner and moisturizer would make my face really oily, the soap bar doesn’t. The price isn’t bad, $25.00 for two bars. You can’t beat that!
Kacey K.
Buckley, WA
I've seen proactive do wonderful things. The price is steep but if you can swing it I think it's a must have! Perform a patch test beforehand to be sure your skin isn't too sensitive. Learned after a week of using i could no longer handle it, my face was swollen, red, and irritated but even with an allergic reaction I still saw results within that week. Using now once a week with no problems.
dawn m.
Dried my skin out. Not for me. Had high hopes after seeing countless commercials and ads in magazines and on line. But it just dried my skin out zapped all the moisture and even with their moisturizer after three tries I was done. May work fine for others but not for my sensitive skin. Sigh
Dominique W.
Fredericksburg, va
I use this bar as soon as I get out the shower. The packaging was okay when I opened it was flipped over and the product itself was very good it's not that pricey if you consider how much the others cost I would recommend you buy this in stores not to get it shipped.
Tara D.
Jackson, NJ
I use this bar in the shower on my face and also use other Proactiv products. This one I use once a day and I love it! It is gentle on my face. I would start with using Proactiv once a day because it dries out your skin. Then you can move up to twice a day. I am now acne free thanks to Proactiv.
Jacklyn S.
Bellmawr, NJ
Worked pretty well. It's the only body scrub I've tried though so don't know how well it is compared to others but my body acne has gone away so I don't need to even try other products. not sure if it's because of the proactiv or just because of growing up and hormones changing.
Stephanie J.
Herriman, UT
Nice for summer when breakouts are at the highest for me, all of the sweat causes clogged pores on my back, and this clears it right up. I only gave three stars because if you use it everyday it can be very drying to skin.
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
I love having a soap bar instead of gel to wash my face. It's very gentle on your skin and it feels like it's every piece of dirt if you use a washcloth while washing. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Karla L.
I've been using proactive for a little while now for my face and body, And I would recommend it to anyone that is acne prone. This Body bar has slowly helped me erase acne marks I have on my upper back.
Angie M.
Delhi
I heard amazing things about this product so I purchased and it was money down the drain. There was no improvement for my back and chest acne and i was very disappointed. Would not purchase again