BY PROACTIV

Brandy M.
These products were a great help to me in my teen years. The only thing is they require consistsncy which a lot of teen and even adults find hard to maintaine. But I assure you the patience is worth the clear skin results. I loved proactive and I started to see results with this product in about two months.
KaCey C.
Travis Afb, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen proactive do wonderful things. The price is steep but if you can swing it I think it's a must have! Perform a patch test beforehand to be sure your skin isn't too sensitive. Learned after a week of using i could no longer handle it, my face was swollen, red, and irritated but even with an allergic reaction I still saw results within that week. Using now once a week with no problems.
Tara D.
Jackson, NJ
I use this bar in the shower on my face and also use other Proactiv products. This one I use once a day and I love it! It is gentle on my face. I would start with using Proactiv once a day because it dries out your skin. Then you can move up to twice a day. I am now acne free thanks to Proactiv.
dawn m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dried my skin out. Not for me. Had high hopes after seeing countless commercials and ads in magazines and on line. But it just dried my skin out zapped all the moisture and even with their moisturizer after three tries I was done. May work fine for others but not for my sensitive skin. Sigh
Dominique W.
Fredericksburg, va
I use this bar as soon as I get out the shower. The packaging was okay when I opened it was flipped over and the product itself was very good it's not that pricey if you consider how much the others cost I would recommend you buy this in stores not to get it shipped.
Hannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked at first but then my skin became dependent on it. I forget it when I sent the weekend away and my skin looked terrible afterwards. The active ingredient in it is the same as most other acne washes. So try something else if you are struggling with acne.
Jacklyn S.
Bellmawr, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked pretty well. It's the only body scrub I've tried though so don't know how well it is compared to others but my body acne has gone away so I don't need to even try other products. not sure if it's because of the proactiv or just because of growing up and hormones changing.
Gabby G.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was ok. It left my face feeling extremely tight after wiping it dry. The packaging was nice but it wasn't worth the price. It was kinda pricey sooo I wouldn't buy again. Proactive is suppose to be great but maybe I got the wrong product.
hollie s.
Conway
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly proactiv was the worst for me. It got rid of the acne I had but it left my face so dry, and for a person with dry skin already it was a bad combination that lotions and moisturizer didn't seem to fix.
Karla L.
I've been using proactive for a little while now for my face and body, And I would recommend it to anyone that is acne prone. This Body bar has slowly helped me erase acne marks I have on my upper back.