BeautySkinBath & BodyProactiv
Solution Cleansing Soap Bar (Single) 525 Oz/150g

Proactiv Solution Cleansing Soap Bar (Single) 5.25 Oz./150g

by Proactiv

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Proactiv Solution Cleansing Soap Bar (Single) 5.25 Oz./150g!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is the only acne product I use and since I've started using it I've seen so much improvement in my skin. I got it as a gift from my friend so I don't know how much it costs, but I'm sure that i will buy it on my own when this is out because of the quality!in reviews
Love this bar! Gets ride of yucky body acne<br>Worked like a char, every time. &nbsp;I have used Proactive products for close to 20 years for my problem skin,&nbsp;<br>I am never disappointed! Always surpasses my expirations. &nbsp;I'm sure they could bring out new products for improvement, but it's all awesome!in reviews
Jessica S.
Beacon Falls, CT
I personally am not a fan of Proactiv products. It worked for me for a very short time but then started to just make me break out more.
Brandy M.
These products were a great help to me in my teen years. The only thing is they require consistsncy which a lot of teen and even adults find hard to maintaine. But I assure you the patience is worth the clear skin results. I loved proactive and I started to see results with this product in about two months.
Jessica W.
Spring grove , PA
I love this!!! I use this as my face wash every morning and night. Keeps my face smooth, clean, and blemish free. I have oily skin, so this works better then using the kit, because the toner and moisturizer would make my face really oily, the soap bar doesn’t. The price isn’t bad, $25.00 for two bars. You can’t beat that!
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Love this bar! It’s great for removing body acne and keeping yourself feeling clean and refreshed
dawn M.
Dried my skin out. Not for me. Had high hopes after seeing countless commercials and ads in magazines and on line. But it just dried my skin out zapped all the moisture and even with their moisturizer after three tries I was done. May work fine for others but not for my sensitive skin. Sigh
Gabby G.
Greensboro , NC
This product was ok. It left my face feeling extremely tight after wiping it dry. The packaging was nice but it wasn't worth the price. It was kinda pricey sooo I wouldn't buy again. Proactive is suppose to be great but maybe I got the wrong product.
Gabriella E.
Temple, TX
This is a okay soap but it doesn't help me with my face very much, but it might work some people but it doesn't work for me
KARINA S.
Homestead, FL
I really like this product, the hole line of proactiv is pretty good.. smell nice and the results are awesome
Julie C.
fresno
What a fabulous cleansing bar. I never realized how much stuff a regular bar if soap leaves on your skin. Even other cleansing bars. This one leave my face feeling clean and fresh.
Amna A.
Mastic Beach, NY
This didnt help my face acne. It made my skin super dry and over cleansed feel. So I stopped using it on my face. Decided to try on the body. It did helped my back acne.

Looking for your answer?