BY PROACTIV

• Does this really work? I need a way to finally get rid of my acne.1 Answers
Hayley G.
I love love love this! The original one! I have d used the advanced because if it's not broke don't fix it right. This is always my go to if I am having a breakout. And I really like the smell of the toner . Too much of the repairing cream will dry you out
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I got this kit off tv and took alonger time to get to me but when I did I was happy I used this product for over two years for acne and there promises we're real I didnt aee results for about week or two week but OMG!!! Well worth the money..
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Proactive is not for Me! I'm sure for some it obviously works but I found it was super drying and caused my face to peel and stay red and flaky. My face hurt and I still had acne.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
As much hype as this stuff has I would have thought it was the holy grail. Unfortunately it's not all it's cracked up to be, at least for me. The little mask did help some and nothing burns like some of the other acne products out there. It doesn't burn your nose hairs like other products when you smell them. It seems like a nice system, but something needs to improve somewhere. Even my acne prone teens used it and it helped, but no more than good old fashioned soap and water and a stridex pad.
Gabriella L.
Yulee, FL
I have a friend that's been using proactive for years and she loves it. But it didn't really work for me. One thing I did notice is that it makes you break out pretty bad when you first start using it I talked to some people that were also using it and they said that was normal. It did eventually clear up but it never actually made my face clear. Was a little disappointed considering how much it cost.
Nikki R.
Dallas
If they have to sell it at kiosks in the mall you know it's bad. Honestly for all the great reviews people had over the years I've water my money time and time again to see if it works. And for sensitive combination to oily skin ... it flat out just does not work. For those with dry skin you may have luck. If you have naturally very very oily skin you're in luck.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Not sure how to review or rate proactive. The amount of advertisement they give out is insane and you'll think it does magic. Well it doesn't work for me and I'm not sure why. I didn't see any difference while using it. My skin looked the same. I followed everything to the tee but it just didn't get rid of my little pimples. I guess it only works if you have severe acne ...
Chris V.
Richmond Hill, NY
I tried this product many moons again.  This was not easy for me to handle.  I now understand the importance of having all these different steps, but it was too much for young me to handle.  The packaging is nice, and I definitely think that Proactiv has made improvements.
Ashley S.
Van Alstyne, TX
I got this off of the proactive website after seeing it on tv and hearing wonderful reviews and honestly I was less than impressed. It definitely improved my skin but it left it dry and flaky and only took away some of my acne. I definitely wouldn't want to buy this again.
Heather H.
I will NEVER recommend Proactive.  This brand caused my skin more problems than I could have ever imagined.  I've seen people have great results, I was not one of them.  I had red spots, dry spots, still had reoccurring acne.  I purchased this online.
Raylynn E.
Downey, CA
Does this really work? I need a way to finally get rid of my acne.