Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treatment 0.33 OZ, 9.45g

by Proactiv

Does this help with acne scars as well as blemishes?
Start your review of Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treatment 0.33 OZ, 9.45g!
How would you rate this product?
Hilliard , OH
Works but dries out the skin a lot. Not for sensitive skin. A little goes a long way. Need to keep skin moisturizer
Really good spot treatment. However proactive has always flared up my eczema. Very good at controlling acne!
This stuff is amazing. Apply a small amount at the first sight of a blemish, and it will vanish in hours
Works like a miricale but a little bit itchy oh well still works super well Would definitely try again
San Antonio , TX
This is a great product for a quick fix for spot treatment. I ordered mine online from The actual site.
Rio rancho, NM
Works just ok do not except overnight miracle with this cream. It's too expensive for what it does
Bronx, NY
Horrible scent and did nothing for my skin. It is extremely oily and heavy and did nothing for me.
Ottawa, ON
While I hate the smell of any Proactiv products, I don't mind the smell of this one. It isn't as strong. I received this as a gift from a friend and I use it quite often whenever I get any random blemishes. It is very easy to use and is usually quite effective.
PETERBOROUGH, ON
This worked at first but then I found it to be too harsh for my sensitive skin. I have heard so many good things, I really wanted it to work.
Iqbal Rd, Grand Bay
It is a quite good product.. However it is good to wear under foundation as it help to hide acne in an addition way... Nice texture