Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treatment 0.33 OZ, 9.45g

by Proactiv

Does this help with acne scars as well as blemishes?
Start your review of Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treatment 0.33 OZ, 9.45g!
How would you rate this product?
I'm really disappointed in this. You see this advertised as a holy grail brand all the time, & it's quite the let down. I am so glad that I got this for only $10 on sale at Ulta, otherwise I would definitely be getting my money back. This doesn't work any better than a spot treatment from Clean & Clear or Clearasil... in fact- I don't think it works as well as those!
Kutztown
I really like the product, it comes in a convenient size and isn't too pricey. It's not too harsh and doesn't dry my skin out like other benzoyl peroxide gels have in the past. I would definitely purchase again, this product has become a skincare staple for me.
Lapeer, MI
I've never used a spot treatment that was anywhere near as effective as this one. Any time I feel a blemish coming on I put a little bit of this on before bed and the next day it's like it never happened! Love it!
I did not really find any results with this product. I used it at night time and did not find that it reduced my blemishes any faster. I would recommend the COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch for reducing pimples faster!
Glenmoore, PA
This product worked so well. My blemishs were gone in days. It has a nice scent to it and it has an easy application. It's also very portable and a great value. It's a bit pricey but it works better than other products do.
1,619 reviews
Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treatment 0.33 OZ, 9.45g uploaded by Erica S.
This works really well & pretty quick for me. You definitely need to apply a thin layer though or else it won't dry evenly and you'll see white flakes. You can use it alone or under makeup which I do both, but I put a dot on usually before bed so when I wake the next morning my blemish is dried up or completely gone. I would compare the quality to Clean & Clear's advantage acne spot treatment because it works just as well, except it's more easily accessible to get the clean & clear one.
I find this stuff to not work for me. I applied this to my blemishes and it took 5 days for them to go away, while other products usually took 2. This was a very disappointing product and I do not recommend this product.
Irving, TX
I have tried so many products for my acne and scars that are left behind. Nothing worked and i had such abhigh hopes for this product but sadly it did not work out for me.
I use this Regularly. It is my go to when I have stubborn breakouts. I used to get it from proactiv, but I no longer wanted the whole system. I keep this on hand
This is literally my go to whenever I have that unexpected pimple come up. I had this huge pimple pop up on my chin, I popped it, and l left an ugly mark on my chin. A few day later, I got another one and looked through my cabinet to see what I could do to avoid making another mark. I ended up having this, and even within a day, the pimple shrunk, and within two it was basically gone! I love this product!