Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treatment 0.33 OZ, 9.45g

by Proactiv

Does this help with acne scars as well as blemishes?
Start your review of Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treatment 0.33 OZ, 9.45g!
How would you rate this product?
Skiatook, OK
I always put this on my acne scars after i wash my face and I think it really helps. I got this as a free gift with my face wash so I’m not sure how much it normally is, but I love this a lot and I would definitely buy this.
Murfreesboro, TN
I struggle with acne and acne scars. I picked this up at Ulta and I am glad I did. I used this all up and I don't usually this with products. I felt my acne getting better and my scars getting lighter. When I woke up and looked in the mirror my skin looked really good. They get rid of those huge zits faster than I have seen. Feel confident with your skin!
This stuff is amazing. I mean, you want your acne gone, this is a great product line for you. I bought this online from Proactiv website and I wasn't disappointed. I only used this product line once because, as a college student, it can be pretty difficult to continuously buy this while on a budget. But, if you've got the money, I definitely recommend!
I like to use this product when I have larger pimples or ones that are lying under the skin and I rub this on it at night. I like the proactiv acne line and have used it off and on for years and this is the go to product I like to use. There is no scent that I notice and it does not burn when I apply it.
Bolingbrook, IL
This little tube is my secret weapon for making sure a random break out is under control ASAP! Of course, it wont magically disappear but it will definitely tame my zit and reduce redness really good. I've used it for a couple of years now and I definitely don't plan on changing that!!
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm a big fan of this formula. It's gentle enough that it doesn't burn/dry me out instantly, but it's effective enough to stop a raging zit in its tracks. I use this in conjunction with a retinoid, Differin, and the results are exactly what I'm looking for: clearer, smoother skin.
Portland, OR
I don't often get breakouts, but when I do I am glad to have this. I only apply it to the blemish and typically the next day you can hardly see it. I try to catch it as soon as I see it coming and if I do I will be in the clear in about 24 hours. I highly recommend this product!
I used proactiv products for year and had to constantly switch up my kit. This was one of the products I ordered a few times to give it a shot and it really did not do much. I had better luck with using toothpaste as a spot treatment. Really would not recommend.
Chevy Chase, MD
This does a great job and bringing down the inflammation in a zit. I use it after I pop a whitehead--dab this on and in 30 minutes it is flat and ready to go. Use with caution as it is strong and will look like you have burned your skin.
Panorama City, CA
I actually have a previous version of this product. I used to love it but I feel like my skin grew used to it and now it takes longer to get rid of blemishes. It is a great way to keep your blemishes under control and works great for travel size