Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treatment 0.33 OZ, 9.45g

by Proactiv

Whats you’re favorite acne spot treatments??
Does this help with acne scars as well as blemishes?
Start your review of Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treatment 0.33 OZ, 9.45g!
How would you rate this product?
shaleena B.
Candor, NY
This blemish remover works amazingly... makes blemishes disappear over night.. it is my go to when I have break outs
Rikki H.
Whitehall, OH
I tried this product out recently. I don't normally have acne or blemishes but mi family had encountered some very stressful times and my face took the hit. I tried this on a blemish that popped up and it literally burnt my skin. It's been 2 weeks and i still have a red mark which I'm pretty sure is a scar...
Erica S.
1,619 reviews
Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treatment 0.33 OZ, 9.45g uploaded by Erica S.
This works really well & pretty quick for me. You definitely need to apply a thin layer though or else it won't dry evenly and you'll see white flakes. You can use it alone or under makeup which I do both, but I put a dot on usually before bed so when I wake the next morning my blemish is dried up or completely gone. I would compare the quality to Clean & Clear's advantage acne spot treatment because it works just as well, except it's more easily accessible to get the clean & clear one.
LunaStar M.
N Lauderdale, FL
I dont use this either but you have nothing that allows me to tell you that well thoughtvout review on nothing is what i dont use this
Tara C.
This has been my go to for years now. Its too bad that there is no longer a kiosk near me to purchase more so I'm really saving this last tube! It's become my emergency use only since it does help with the redness and making the raised blemish not so raised and noticeable. It works great under makeup or over depending on when I spot that blemish. I highly recommend this and wish there was a way to get more!
Melissa S.
I did not really find any results with this product. I used it at night time and did not find that it reduced my blemishes any faster. I would recommend the COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch for reducing pimples faster!
haley K.
Skiatook, OK
I always put this on my acne scars after i wash my face and I think it really helps. I got this as a free gift with my face wash so I’m not sure how much it normally is, but I love this a lot and I would definitely buy this.
Michelle M.
Davie, FL
This is my favorite product in the whole entire world! I was lucky to obtain 2/3 at the time of purchase for a greta bundle deal and it would make ANY zit go away in just a few hours. I could have the most stubborn blemish and this little piece of magic would take care of it over night.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
I have used this only one time. So there for I didn't see too much of a difference it's a little over priced for such a small tube. I wouldn't go out and buy it myself. But I would possibly recommend it to others for long term use.
Kim K.
Wichita, KS
I got this for my niece. She's a Proactive regular, but had an extra amount of skin blemishes. It cleared her problem areas right up.