Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treatment 0.33 OZ, 9.45g uploaded by Erica S.Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treatment 0.33 OZ, 9.45g uploaded by Lauren W.

BY PROACTIV #40 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

• Does this help with acne scars as well as blemishes?2 Answers
haley k.
Skiatook, OK
I always put this on my acne scars after i wash my face and I think it really helps. I got this as a free gift with my face wash so I’m not sure how much it normally is, but I love this a lot and I would definitely buy this.
Michelle M.
This is my favorite product in the whole entire world! I was lucky to obtain 2/3 at the time of purchase for a greta bundle deal and it would make ANY zit go away in just a few hours. I could have the most stubborn blemish and this little piece of magic would take care of it over night.
Jacqueline N.
I've used Proactiv's blemish treatment for over 10 years for my breakouts. It's the only treatment that works for me within a day! I add it to my nighttime skin routine and wake up seeing a huge difference! Once you apply it, you can really feel the tingling.
Julia M.
If you have acne, I seriously am telling you don't mess with anything else. There is no reason to try anything else. It might dry out your skin slightly, but if you are a teen or suffer from acne I implore you to just buy Proactive. You will not regret it.
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
I have used this only one time. So there for I didn't see too much of a difference it's a little over priced for such a small tube. I wouldn't go out and buy it myself. But I would possibly recommend it to others for long term use.
Rachel S.
Garden Grove, CA
The only reason I am giving this product three stars is because of the price. I believe there are equitable types of this blemish treatment for a lower cost. This product does work, I will give it that, but I found something similar for cheaper and have had about the same results. If you're a Proactiv user, than I say go for this product because it does to great spot treatment. If you use other products, there is something similar out there.
Kristen L.
This is literally my go to whenever I have that unexpected pimple come up. I had this huge pimple pop up on my chin, I popped it, and l left an ugly mark on my chin. A few day later, I got another one and looked through my cabinet to see what I could do to avoid making another mark. I ended up having this, and even within a day, the pimple shrunk, and within two it was basically gone! I love this product!
sierra c.
Murfreesboro, TN
I struggle with acne and acne scars. I picked this up at Ulta and I am glad I did. I used this all up and I don't usually this with products. I felt my acne getting better and my scars getting lighter. When I woke up and looked in the mirror my skin looked really good. They get rid of those huge zits faster than I have seen. Feel confident with your skin!
Renee P.
This stuff is amazing. I mean, you want your acne gone, this is a great product line for you. I bought this online from Proactiv website and I wasn't disappointed. I only used this product line once because, as a college student, it can be pretty difficult to continuously buy this while on a budget. But, if you've got the money, I definitely recommend!
Natalie G.
Flushing, NY
Does this help with acne scars as well as blemishes?