BeautyFaceFacial SkincareProactiv
Solution 4-pc Acne Treatment System

Proactiv Solution 4-pc. Acne Treatment System

by Proactiv

I have some acne spot sometimes in my faces and I would like to know if this products help?
It can burn your face?
Start your review of Proactiv Solution 4-pc. Acne Treatment System!
How would you rate this product?
nicole E.
I enjoy using this product. It actually works like it's supost to. I have yet to find another one that fits my face. Will continue to use this product
Sindy B.
You simply cannot go wrong with Pro...even for super sensitive skin! Diminish dark spots as well love all their products
Bebe X.
Didn’t really help my acne get better. Still had acne popping out. Also made my face really dry so I stopped using it. The moment I stopped using it though, my face got even worse. I wouldn’t really recommend for acne. I would highly recommend getting hydrating products which help acne and keep your face hydrated instead of drying it out.
zuany O.
Lawrence, MA
Proactiv solutions has diferents solutions for acne i love this products i recomended for all you need with acne
Julia Mae B.
I loved this amazing set. It has everything you need to take care of that pesky acne. I hated having spots on my face and this took care if it quick.
Ida H.
Eufaula , AL
My skin felt oily than before I used this. Plus, instead of the breakouts clearing, they got worse!
Lissette D.
Stockton
Not for my skin 🤦🏽‍♀️ these products made my skin burned and o broke out more than normal. Not happy at all.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
Tried proactive because my face decided to play a mean joke on me and give me adult acne! Saw the commercials and decided to give it a try! I followed the directions and got it all on! Went on easy had a pleasant smell felt light on my face not Cakey ! I went to bed! Woke up the next morning itching all over my face! My face was partially swollen! I had a reaction to it! Which was wired because I have never had a reaction to any face cleanser or cream before and my skin is not sensitive!
Megan B.
It kept my face clear, but I didn’t love the smell of the treatment or the face wash. I ordered the product on the line hoping for something to work quickly, and if you’re looking for a fast acting treatment, this is the one, but it does tend to dry out skin.
Jaquilynn M.
Mesquite, TX
In my opinion, Proactiv is the best acne product on the market. With proper and consistent use my skin always looks flawless and beautiful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dianab B.
Northern Ireland Om
Sofio M.
New Castle, DE
il y a 3 ans
Jennifer N. is it workable?
Brandy J. il y a 2 ans
Proactive was a game changer for me.  Especially for the price.  I had some problematic skin issues a few years back and using proactive completely changed my skin and ultimately my life.  I can face the world... Without feeling ugly and self conscious.  I recommend the product.  Proactive is amazing.  Try it!!! You wont be disappointed.
queenvelez R.
il y a 3 ans
Katie B. il y a 3 ans
Eh. I used this skincare system when I was 16 (I’m 26 now) and I’m STILL struggling with the damage the products caused on my skin with the texture/the occasional dry peel and just everything. I have rosacea so with the step 3 serum product it destroyed my skin by constantly drying it out and making it peel on a weekly basis which then lead to scarring. There’s so many amazing products on the market now a days compared to proactiv! Just ‘cause Kendall Jenner is the new face of the product and claims it saved her skin, it’s all lies. If you have acne prone skin I strongly suggest Mario Badescu products or get Thayers Witch Hazel 🙌🏻 I wish you luck on your skincare journey.