BY PROACTIV

• How fast will this work if I put it on overnight?1 Answers
  • I've been hearing that before your acne gets better it ge...2 Answers
Lara B.
Ridgeland, MS
Proactiv had a lot of hype for a while, so I tried it out. During the time I tried it, I was going through a lot of hormonal changes so it didn't completely clear my skin up, but I don't blame the product for that. I stopped using proactiv for a while, but recently tried it again. This second time I've tried it, I've found it was way too harsh for my skin. It caused redness, a rash and intense burning while it was on my face. As I have gotten older I have found my skin is much more sensitive than it used to be, so I also don't blame the product for this. For someone that doesn't have as sensitive skin and needs help clearing up acne here and there, this could be a good product.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
I used proactive for a long time in high school when my breakouts were at their worst. It did a decent job at keeping my skin fairly clear but did not prevent blemishes as well as I'd hoped it would due to all the hype surrounding this brand. It is pretty expensive and if you use it every day as it instructs, you end up running out of some of the products before the others so you have to be able to afford consistently purchasing these products.
I would not personally recommend Proactiv if you have blemish prone skin like me, because there are much more affective acne brands out there.
toasty b.
Chatsworth
Proactive did absolutely nothing for me besides irritate my skin and dry it out. I have had a serious acne problem for years and the ONLY thing that has helped was going to the dermatologist to get prescription meds for it. If you struggle with bad and persistent acne, don’t waste your money and time on treatment systems like this. Go to a dermatologist and they will help you build a skincare routine personalized for you. Seriously, finally going to the dermatologist after years of trying seemingly every acne treatment out there really changed my life.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
First of all I join the service because I was under the impression that it was $20 for this three months supply however when you receive this three month supply you were told that it will be $60 because it’s $20 a month. The soap is a bit harsh and the scrub beads have the ability to scratch. It also will bleach out any fabric that you used to wipe your face off even after you have rinsed. The toner is a bit harsh and I use it sparingly, but the spot treatment works very well overall I feel it is too expensive and too difficult to cancel this subscription.
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
I'm over my 30s and have been having some acne that seems to be a little difficult to deal with. I saw a Proactive commercial and decided to buy the product. It has been working wonders!! At the beginning is a little harsh with the skin but I think happens till your skin receives the product. I use it only at nights that's is when I have enough time to go through the whole routine. Also they have a detox mask that I use twice a week. Many people have notice the difference in my skin, looks very healthy and fresh.
Jessica B.
Otis, OR
Works great as long as you plan to stay on it indefinitely........ unfortunately any time I stop using it my skin gets worse and worse and worse. Do yourself a favor, grab a gender bender soap (activated charcoal) from a posh consultant and some witch hazel and you'll be all fixed up. I reccomend using witch hazel morning and night, it's insane how much crud your skin holds that witch hazel gets out!
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I tried proactive a few year ago because my fave broke out pretty badly after I had my daughter due to hormones i suppose so I decided to try proactive, well it made my fave 10x worse but I figured it had to get worse before I could get better right? WRONG! After 2 months of use it got even worse and after about 2 weeks of not using it my skin started clearing up immediately!
Eusta L.
Tampa, FL
Hey you guys so 1st time I order a did not like the toner in also step because Because my face feel like it was swell up I don't know

I decided to give Proactiv plus a second chance, so far my skin not being sensitive to this product again. Definitely love the 3 step combo and the Advanced Dark Spot Correcting Serum! Less pimples and I'm looking forward to my dark spots disappear.
Ashleigh P.
Indianapolis
Proactiv and i definitely have a love hate relationship. When i use the entire system as directed on time every day the results i get are seriously surprising! However if i mess up the schedule at all i break out. and obviously if i had stopped using the product it not working should be expected, but i mean if i spend the night with a friend or wake up late and skip one single morning i have the WORST break out the next day and its not worth its lack of flexibility. It just sits in the medicine cabinet and i would not buy again
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
At first thus product was working wonderfully. But after the 2nd week I started noting more acne than what I had when I started using it. People said it was normal bc it's working and removing all the dirt. I continued to use the product for the rest of the month and it started to irritate my face, I noticed more acne and blemishes. I do not recommend.
Annii V.
Dorris , Ca
So I have really oily skin and I've been having so much trouble with my acne and I have so many dark spots. I've tried sooooooo many different acne products and have been wondering what products to use for my dark spots left behind from my acne? Help..I'm really just considering buying anything on TV saying it will work at this point .
Kristine P.
LAFAYETTE, IN
Is it really worth the $? I see the hype on TV, but it seems like I can get face wash for 1/3 of the price elsewhere.
Melissa A.
Monrovia, CA
Does this actually work ?
Kaitlyn  .
I have oily skin and I always hear mix things about this product. I have moderate acne and my face tends to get dry patches. Should I try this or stay away?
Blanche R.
Santa Ana, CA
I've been hearing that before your acne gets better it gets worse. Is this true? and if so how bad does it get?