Proactiv Solution 3pc 60 Day Acne Kit

by Proactiv

Proactiv Solution 3 Step Acne Treatment Kit eliminates acne in three simple steps.
Start your review of Proactiv Solution 3pc 60 Day Acne Kit!
Dyersburg, TN
Purchased at: Proactiv
This is a amazing set. I purchase this is my boys or I run out our other bigger sets as a back up.
Good at times but I still am prone to breaking out even though I have been using it consistently,
Eau Claire
Don’t like proactive it’s just not for me. It’s pricy and it’s not for my kind of skin
london
I used proactiv products for a few months to really test out the brand, however I don’t think their products are really worth the hype, the cleanser was okay and good a cleaning but didn’t necessarily make my spots go away.
I used this for almost two months however I felt the effects were on and off, it was not consistent despite me regularly using it that too with no other products. Not sure if it is a skin type issue or not, the only good things is their spin cleanser which they provide as a free gift occasionally. Don’t give in to advertising.
FORT MCMURRAY, AB
Dries your skin out. The second you stop using this set you will break out worse than you ever did before you started using it. I stopped it and after 6 months of insane breakouts my skin went back to normal ( minimal breakouts) if you want to be stuck buying this forever then try it out. Otherwise don't.
Sherwood park, AB
I love the new formula and branding! It honestly has gotten rid of all of my acne the past few years and I would recommend it to anyone. I love the exfoliating face soap it just scrubs off any unwanted dryness or pimples.
Halifax
I quickly threw out this product after realizing that it was making my acne worse. Usually proactiv products just don’t do anything for me but I got this as a gift and tried it. Bad choice.
Belleville, ON
My mom got this pack for me for Christmas and I love it I would buy it again but waiting for Christmas;) haha I definitely recommend this product it works great on all skin tones go and try it out ladies🖤🖤☃️☃️
Tbilisi
I love it! When I first used this product, I was very weary. My face was breaking out more then ever with acne. If anything my face got worse. But with patience and dedication, in as little as 2 weeks, my face finally started to clear. Eventually, I was acne free! Even though, I do not use this product today, my face has benefited so much from when I did use it and still does today.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
90 Madison st
a year ago
Samantha M. • 10 months ago
It has always worked well for me.I like the clean feeling after each use.